𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘+𝚞𝚜.
.............................................

"It's ok. You've perfected it. You're going to be amazing out there."
Yerin was currently comforting Soeun who was taking deep breaths and then exhaling.
These past few days, Yerin and Jinsol have been trying to keep their relationship on the down low from all the other members.
The only person that is aware of them being together is Yves.

They haven't been keeping their distance necessarily but they spend most of their time texting one another rather than talking in person. They do occasionally flirt when they think no one is paying too much attention.

Yerin patted Soeun on the back before going around the corner behind a curtain to change into her outfit.

"Missed me that much?"
Someone teased from behind her.
Yerin gasped and turned around to find someone wearing their jeans and shoes but no top.
She quickly closed her eyes tightly and shielded her eyes with her hands.
"Relax. You can open your eyes now."
Jinsol snickered and gently pulled Yerin's hands away.
Yerin's eyes flickered from Jinsol's shoes to her jeans, her shirt that she was now wearing, and then to her eyes.
"Like what you see?"
Yerin saw the smirk rise on the older girl's lips.
"Shut up. Compliment seeker."
Yerin tugged on the tie that Jinsol was wearing so that the girl's face with close enough to hers that it seemed as if Yerin was about to kiss her.
Just as Yerin suspected, Jinsol's eyes fluttered closed awaiting the sensation of the other girl's lips on hers for the first time, but seconds later and nothing came.

She opened her eyes to see Yerin smirking this time and loosening her grip on Jinsol's tie.
"That's just mean."
The shorter brunette pouted.
Yerin just smiled as if nothing had happened and pushed Jinsol out so that she could get changed.
"I'm coming in."
Jinsol teased.

"DON'T FUCKIN- UNNIE."

The curtain was pulled open, but it wasn't Jinsol but instead a manager.
"Oh, Yerin I'm so sorry!"
She was quick to say and pulled the curtain back.
...
"Everyone ready?"
Yves called out.

The girls hustled onto the stage immediately heading to their positions.

On the way up to the stage, Yerin and Soeun tightly held one another's hands with Jinsol going up just behind them glancing constantly at the two girl's hands. She knew that the two trainees were strictly just friends but it still bothered her.

The public was not aware of Loona doing a special stage with the trainees yet, so they would get quite a surprise when Yoojung started the song. Word was out that Yoojung had moved companies and left Weki Meki but no one knew where she had moved to. Today would be the day, the whole world sees these trainees' faces.

Everyone was cheering when the music queued on, as soon as fans saw the person's face on stage was indeed not someone from Loona but it was Yoojung, fans began cheering even louder than before. At first, a lot of people mistook Yoojung for Vivi due to the same haircut, however, the extra loud cheering put a smile on the performer's face, glad that fans still appreciated her even though she left Fantagio and Weki Meki.