𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.

October 29th, 2020
It was Yerin's first time being able to physically accompany Loona to their guest appearances.
She had gone to PD's office earlier that month to ask if it would be ok if she could see what she would experience as an upcoming idol.
Surprisingly she received the answer yes and was now on the set of 'Dingo Music' to watch Loona play Mafia Dance.
...
"Hi, manager-nim."
A girl behind her whispered in her ear.
Resting their head on her shoulder While the other members were lined up to get their earmuffs from the producers of the show.
"Go get your armuffs."
Yerin jokingly pushed Jinsol in the direction of her members, only for the girl to pout at her and then walk away.

As they were filming the behind video, Jinsol kept drifting over to Yerin that was sitting in a chair beside one of the cameramen.

"You think I'll get mafia ?"
Yerin scoffed, hearing Jinsol's words.
"You would 100% suck."
"YA."

The noise of the couple bickering in the corner caught Choerry's attention as she waltzed over to the two girls.

"Relationship trouble?"

"Pfft no."
Jinsol put her arm around Yerin's shoulder.
"Us? Never."
...

The boring thing was that she had to just watch them have fun from afar.
She couldn't react and if she did she had to play it off as a sneeze or something.
When noticing the 3 mafias picked were seated directly next to each other she could help but let out a light laugh that made her immediately cover her mouth.

After noticing Kim Lip set a target on Hyunjin she hid behind their manager to hide her laughter when Hyunjin consecutively made mistakes despite not being the mafia.

Once the music had paused and the group gathered together, all fingers were immediately pointed towards Lip, Hyunjin and Heejin.

In the end, Kim Lip is the one chosen.
"So bad at games."
Loona's manager snarked, with Yerin snickering beside him.
...
Jinsol being the first to be killed off by the mafias made the girl watching from the sidelines bite her lip to hold in a laugh.

"I knew I would be first."
She overheard Jinsol speaking to Kim Lip before the next round began.

Next round, Gowon, the mafia was killed off.
...
The staff all clapped the moment the girls figured out who the 3 mafias were.

"Till now. It was Loona."
All 12 girls bowed, before running off the set.
...
Jinsol hopped over happily to Yerin holding the angel headband in her hands.
"Sad that I died first."
Yerin laughed, patting the back of Jinsol's head.
"You did well. You guessed Gowon Unnie correctly."
...
October 31st, 2020

Halloween VLIVE

Behind the camera along with a few of Loona's managers was also Yerin who was simply sitting there. In the middle of Loona's introduction, Jaeuk Oppa, one of the managers approached her and handed her a large tablet and whispered something to her.

"Show us the video."

The members spoke, to which they all turned their heads to the right where one of their managers pointed in the direction of Yerin holding the tablet that began to play a short clip in her hands. All the members seated on the floor seemed to avert their attention immediately towards her except that one girl that was busy fixing the iPad in front of her.