𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

Another voice came from the front of the house, making Jinsol pull her arm away and rather stare bullets into the girl that had appeared on Yerin's front lawn. Yerin gulped audibly, not looking behind to see the interaction between the two girls.

"Jinsol sunbae-nim... I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were here."
"Right. I didn't realise you'd have company..."
"Don't worry. I get why you would've lied."
Jinsol muttered monotonously, taking her arm further from Yerin and walking past Soeun on her way out, giving a friendly smile.
...
Yerin let Soeun into her house and laid out all the convenience food she had bought scattered all over the table, so the two of them could help themselves to anything whilst watching the movies they had queued up to binge the whole night.

"Are we going to-"

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh umm... I was going to ask if you wanted me to boil some water for our cup ramen."
Soeun sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, noticing how tense Yerin had been since Jinsoul left only a few minutes ago.
"Right. Sorry, of course. I didn't mean- "
"It's ok Yerinnie. I can always go home if you're not feeling up to it."
Soeun suggested, tilting her head to the side while giving the other girl a comforting smile.
Yerin just shook her head and cooed at Soeun's kind-hearted nature, before taking the other girl's hand in hers. She walked over to the sink and began to fill up the kettle.

"You know what movie you want to watch first?"
Yerin asked the girl beside her, that was trying to hide the large smile that was plastered on her face. Yoojung was invited to come over too but she was spending the night with her 'girlfriend,' Doyeon. Soeun just shrugged in response but instead came up with a possible alternative that could be even more fun.
"How about we watch the movies at night and for now.. we bake some cookies?"
Yerin's eyes widened at the suggestion and she nodded her head eagerly.
Soeun chuckled and grabbed the box with the image of cookies drawn on the front.

Yerin played her playlist on the Bluetooth speaker she had gotten from her bedroom and placed it on the kitchen counter. The two girls spent their evening making cookies together, laughing and enjoying the time they had together that didn't involve training. Soeun was preparing to take the cookies out of the oven at any second with the large oven mitts that Yerin couldn't stop laughing at because of how cute they looked on her.

When it was night and they decided to start their movie night, Soeun took a polaroid of Yerin who was deeply immersed in the TV display in front of her.
...
The next morning, Yerin decided to treat Soeun to a late breakfast due to the both of them waking up late on their day off. She decided to take the girl to her favourite restaurant in town.

As soon as the two girls walked into the small corner shop, the restaurant owner immediately bowed recognising her regular customer. The lady ushered both Soeun and Yerin to a table at the back of the shop.

"You're not with your pretty friend today."
The lady spoke to which Yerin laughed in return at her comment regarding Jinsol.

"She's hanging out with some other friends today."
The lady nodded but smiled at Soeun.

"This one is much cuter."
The lady cooed at Soeun's smile once receiving the compliment.

"I'll get your food quickly."
The lady said and rushed into the kitchen.

"Thank you! Give us a lot."
Yerin said, to which she received a thumbs up.

Soeun had her arms rested on the table opposite Yerin, smiling cutely at the girl that was talking to the restaurant owner.

"You come here often?" She asked.

"Yeah, Jinsol unnie loves this place."
Yerin sighed, just thinking about the other girl.