♡Jealousy♡

(Author) They heard of a guy having a crush on you.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Hanako

You walk into the bathroom to find your now boyfriend watching the doorway. He jumps into your arms & hugs you.

"Hanako? Are you okay?" -YN

"Mhm.." -Hanako

He still holds you. More clingy than normal. He seems annoyed aswel.

"Wanting things that aren't they'res.." -Hanako mumbles

You hug him back & smile, blushing lightly

'Hes so cute, not sure what he's upset about tho' -YN Thinks

You turn to the doorway. Seeing your Classmate. The one with a crush on you. Jealous hanako starts lightly kissing the back of your neck while gently poking your back. Wanting your attention.

"Hey! YN! Wanna hang out later?" -Classmate

Hanako pokes you more. Getting slightly more agressive

"I.. can't, and not.. really? Kinda creepy staring into the girls bathroom. And I'm taken" -YN

His eyes widen as he runs off & you close the door. You pause then look at hanako. His big innocent smile.

"Is that why you were upset?" -YN

"I don't know what your talking about" -Hanako

He floats around the bathroom smiling. You roll your eyes then smile. Grabbing his hand then kissing his cheek.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Kou

He sees a guy flirting with you, but your oblivious and are reading. You give him short responses like "mhm" and "alright" kou Marches over to you and picks you up.

"Hey! Missed you! I brought you a bento! Your favorites!" -Kou

He hold you bridal style as he takes you to the front steps to eat lunch. He gives you compliments and lets you know your special to him. For the rest of the day. Anytime he sees that boy he stares them down.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Mitsuba

He finds out someone has a crush on you. Getting annoyed at the thought of someone trying to take you after you've confessed your love and very happily got with mitsuba. His blood boils and he gets more jealous. Throughout the day he gives you gifts (cause mitsuba likes being spoiled he wants to do the same for you)

"I cherish our time together, everytime we hang out. Everytime we talk" -Mitsuba

He makes the guys life very inconvenient
Spilling tiny rubber bands all over his desk. So he can't brush them off, having to pick each one up. 1 by 1.
Watering the grass alot in 1 spot he likes to sit for lunch. Making him step in a puddle, getting his socks and shoes wet.
Moving his stuff right when he needs it. Making him embarrassed in class by making very pink and girl notes on his notebook with lots of doodles.

Mitsuba was amused and satisfied. Slowly realizing how much time hes spent with tsukasa. Everytime he saw you he hugged you and made sure you were loved (by him)

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Tsukasa

Already on his way to see you. Wanting to give you a random item he found. Thinking it's romantic. He finds a person flirting with you. Your uncomfortable facial expression. Tsukasa walked over to you and hugged you tightly. Then waited till the guy walked away. Pouring a bunch of flour into his bag.

Stealing his shoes, tying the laces together and tossed them into a tree. Stole his bento and poured egg yoke into it, then shaking the raw egg all over inside the bento. Made very threatening notes and put them in his locker.
The boy didn't come back to school for a week. Afraid someone was gonna kill him. And tsukasa would have. Probably might.

Then very innocently smiling at you and giving you a gift. Kissing your cheek and holding your hand. Clinging to you like he does every day.
.
.
.
.
♡Jealousy♡
End