"I Miss You"

. .The boys missing you, what they'd do, how to get your attention. .

Hanako

He's got Nene and Kou, saving them and the school keeps him pretty busy, And you're always welcome to join them in any/every "mission" though when he misses you. . ?

Hanako: "I hate weekends. . Nothing happens, even worse! Y/n is so far awayy!!" he pouts.

The Mokke stared at him, they just missed people in general. A trail of Mokke leave the bathroom once Hanako goes pouty.

Hanako: "Wha- Hey! where are you off to?". Hanako said, floating behind them. 

You're still on his mind, wanting to tell you about the line of Mokke he's currently following. The Mokke line goes down the halls and into classes. Taking items, just out of old habit.  Hanako having to step in and stop the habit once again. 

'Clink, 'Ding'. Your necklace you don't often let out of your sight falls onto the wooden floor of the class room. Hanako's gaze falls upon the necklace, he grabbed it and put it in his pocket, can't wait to give it to you himself. 

and totally not an excuse to come see you! (*^▽^*). When he sees you after how ever long it was that he missed you he will happily run into your arms and latch onto you! similar to a koala on a tree. And tell you all about his day.

When he misses you he often glances around for you. no matter where either of you are. He has a gift you gave him, he treasures it more than anything. When he misses you he thinks of you. . . No matter what the topic is in his mind. . .🍋 ('。_。`) 

Often when he misses you he goes to bug you if he's not busy. If your in class, working on something? still gonna bug ya!

Kou

When he misses you? he'd send a text/call on weekends or whenever your not at school. At school? He likes to come see what your doing, Thinks of when he's gonna see you again. He tries not to be clingy. He sees you like every day so he's not to worried.

In his free time he will try to learn the things you like, books, movies, songs, games, podcasts, anything you 2 can do together, so you can talk about it later! might write you a note. Leave it on your desk on in your locker. 

Mitsuba

When Mitsuba misses you. . . Unable to see you on weekends he tries to get as much attention as he can, though he's not the best at communicating what he wants. Like when he misses you. 

Mitsuba:  "Y/n?" he said approaching you.

Y/n: "Hey mitsuba! I missed ya over the weekend!" you said while taking your shoes off and putting them in your locker.

He stayed quiet, sleeve over his mouth and looking at you with his big doe eyes. 

Y/n: "Adorable as always!" you smile.

Mitsuba: "I already knew that. ." he huffed, in truth he was happy you thought that.

Without saying another word he hugged you, glad your back.  When he misses you he often looks like a lost puppy, and Tsukasa isn't his favorite company. If your not at school he just wishes you back. Even pouts.

When you are there and he misses you he likes to interrupt what your doing. Getting compliments from you too, seems greedy but he just likes knowing you love him. No harmful intentions with his (sometimes)  greedy nature. 

He likes telling you stories about what the others are doing in the radio room from over a walkie talkie you got him. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ He'd use the walkie talkie for anytime he missed you really, though not to quick to admit he misses you.

Tsukasa

Missing you? everyone knows, he becomes whiney and shovey. impatient. Missing you, wanting you back, Though when your back at school? He's quite similar to his normal self.  Stuck on you always.

Needing your attention 24/7, though that's normal. Hard to tell weather he always misses you- orr he just likes your eyes on him. When he gets the attention, even just you talking to him. He's the cutest thing ever. 

And when you hug and talk to him, all attention on him. He's like a sweet little puppy. It freaks mitsuba and the others out. Always funny to see. 

Words: 717