♡Them bullied♡

⚠️TW: PHYSICAL ABUSE⚠️

Hanako (Alive)

(Author) Hanako wouldn't rlly get bullied as a ghost. Considering he's a apperition and can stand up for himself. So this is him alive

You walk down the hall. Spotting a couple a tall boy shove your classmate (Amane) into the wall. Causing him to fall backwards. He puts his foot on Amane's forehead.

"And I could crush you like a little bug" -?

You grab a book and hit it to behind his other leg. Causing him to fall to the ground. Standing up straight, book over your head.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" -YN

He looks at you. Getting up, punching you across the face. Amane's eyes open wide as he watches you fight back. Eventually kicking the bullys shin. Then his tic tac. He doubles over and you help Amane to his feet then running down the hall. Holding Amane's hand. You end up in a class room. Pulling out a Med kit from under the desk, getting bandages.

He stares at you confused. Eyes teary, lip quivering. You bandage his bruises and cuts. Then looks at him, smiling brightly.

"W- Whyd you do that?" -YN

"Well.. your my friend! Right? We met before! I gave you some of my lunch, you forgot yours at home! Last week!" -YN

"Friend..? Really?" -Amane

"If you'd like to be! I'm YN LN! I won't let them bully you!!" -YN

"Amane Yugi.. Thanks?" -Amane

You rub your face where you got hit as Amane grabs a bandage and puts it on your wound. You smile and hug him gently. Your cheery attitude making him smile too.
Tsuchigomori looks into the class room as he walks past and smiles, then continues on.

"Play after school? We've got a tree house!" -YN

"Sure.. sounds fun!!" -Amane

You hang out with him between classes and Eventually go to your house and play in the tree house together telling eachother spooky stories. Your favorite story being 'Hanako San of the bathroom'

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Kou

Arriving at school you see kous staff being held up in the air by someone much taller than kou. He pushes on kous neck. Preventing kou from taking it back. Confused you get closer to check on him.

"Little freak! Why the hell do you need a stupid staff for!? Doing some cosplay? What are you? Sailor moon? Haha!" -?

You stare at him as he shoves kou to the ground. Kou runs at him but he strikes Kou away with the staff. Charging at him you headbutt the guy in the back. Kou watches as both of you fall down. You land on the guys back and take the staff away. Then run up to kou. Standing infront of him.

"Whats wrong with you!? Leave him alone!! You seriously have nothing better to do!?" -YN

He picks himself up & grabs you by the collar of your shirt. Pinning you above him to the tree. Kou gets up & pulls on him screaming for him to let you go. Kou, not being much of a fighter doesn't get far but does land a few punches. Kous brother walks up to you guys, realizing the situation and takes down the bully. He has a few.. words.. with your bully. Both you and kou help eachother up, then head inside and patch eachother up.