! The last day of school !

The school year is ending. Today is the last day.. now you could break in later but.. that's not the best legal decision.

Perhaps it's a good thing, now all the spirits can do as they please without humans around! But.. they won't have you. . .

.         .                         .                    .         .      
.                                 .                    .                        .        
*.      .                 .                .                     .             .             
.                    .                 .              *
.             .                .                .             .              .            .

Hanako

In between classes hanako would have a new thing he wanted to do one last time before months apart.

He wanted to ballroom dance in the bathroom with you to your own singing, then it was playing cards with the mokke.
Soon you were holding hands while walking the school grounds.

Leaning on each other in the window cell. Finally you've finished the last class and students are packing their things. You find yourself sneaking off to see hanako once more.

He sat in the bathroom window, watching outside at all the students leaving.
Upon hearing your footsteps he glanced over at the door.
Once he saw you he ran up quickly, tears in his eyes. He hugged you tightly.

Stuck in a cold embrace, one you'd miss.
Yes it was only for a few months but that's every day that you can't tell him about as soon as it happens.
That's waking up daily.. not being able to get ready to see him to tell him about a manga you read or show you watched.

And when you return to school you can't chuckle it off and say "remember when" cause he wasn't there for that..

He was certainly heart broken too, he was alone for many years waiting to be summoned, he had the spirits but they weren't what hanako longer for.  He wanted a friend. Now he has to say goodbye to them.

"I'll be counting down the days" a statement you both made. He smiled softly before placing a soft kiss on your cheek. He had a gentle smile.

School was out, you walked down the pavement outside only to look back at the school and see hanakos face in the window with a smile. One that assured you he'd be okay.

.         .                         .                    .         .      
.                                 .                    .                        .        
*.      .                 .                .                     .             .             
.                    .                 .              *
.             .                .                .             .              .            .

Kou

Kou is a different story, he CAN leave school. He does often hang out with you after school but saying goodbye to the mokke was hard. They cried too, they'd miss the head pats and candies.