"A boundary!?" Hanako x Y/N

Authors note:  You go missing, no one knows you existed. Can you be found?

Side note, I don't rly know how to make Tsukasa, I picture him a yandere. I hope he's written decently.

Hanako

"Y/n! Y/n!!" Hanako said sprinting to the front door where you'd normally be changing your shoes. "Y/n!! Look at what I-".  Once he got around the corner your locker looked untouched.

"Yashiroo! Where's Y/n?" Hanako pouted, floating beside Nene.

"She's not with you? . . Though. . I didn't see her while walking into school." She looked at him puzzled. "I can ask some of her other friends". She said, calling your cell while starting to walk.

'Beep, Beep, B e e p.'

Yashiro and Hanako paused in their places.

"She's. . She's fine!" Yashiro assured Hanako. 

Nene ran to some of your friends, Hanako right behind her. Nene waved down 2 of your friends.

"H-Hey! have you seen y/n anywhere? her phones not working right now" She said nervosly.

"Who? Is she in our class?"

"I don't know any Y/n"

Nene's legs shook with fear, same fear when Aoi was missing. Hanako staring at the ground. Your friends walk to their class, leaving Nene in the hall. 

"She's. . She's okay Hanako! we just gotta ask different people!" Nene tried to stay positive, almost certain that you were no longer in this world.

Nene called you once more. The same not in service response.

"Yashiro, Has she told you about any other Apparitions?" Hanako said, blank irritated face.

"Not that I remember, Though. . ." She looked away, thinking of something.

"What? What is it?!" He said, hoping she had something to help find you.

"We bumped into a new student yesterday, He wasn't too out of the ordinary but-" She said pausing to remember.

"But!? Yashiro!" Hanako shouted, "Please don't pause like that!" Needing to know what happend to you.

"Ahh! I'm sorry!" she responded to his yelling. "He dropped something, a book. Y/n picked it up and gave it back to him. Not very grateful he was very angry. He yelled ''You shouldn't have done that!'' and ran off" Yashiro explained.

"A. . Book?" He grabbed her shoulders. "What did it look like?" He said with a low voice, very serious.