Before you dated

Author note:  all other chapters were made on my phone, newest ones are made on my laptop. cuz its rly fun to type on laptop.   these chapters may look different. Enjoy!!

Hanako🔪:   

The 7th wonder was the talk of the school most days, so ofc you knew of him. A friend of yours 'Nene Yashiro' was using you as an excuse to get out of bathroom clean up most days. "Y/n Chan and I have plans! 😅" excuses like that and all. 

Her fibs or little stretches of the truth got him curious. While Hanako-Kun was keeping an eye on Nene he'd glance around for anyone who fit your description.  Though you were difficult to find, until Aoi shouted to you and Nene.

He stayed out of Nene's sight, she'd only tell him to go away if she knew Hanako was there.  Hanako continued his "investigating" till he found out who you were! when you both finally met, truthfully. He had already planned on making an appearance.

Over your friendship he started falling quickly, whenever you walked into the bathroom you always looked so happy so see him, an expression he never got tired of. You two would play games, he'd tell you whatever you had to know to be safe around apparitions. Keeping you and Nene out of trouble was challenging.

You both being in one piece was always relieving. 

Kou✨:  

When you met you had literally bumped into each other, oops. Well, he's noticed you around school, 3 times exactly. One when you were with your friends, two when you had forgotten you special pencil and had to run across campus to get it back, and three when you were too nervous to ask people to a party.

after you 2 had met Kou was so happy to have gained another friend, one of his favorite things to do with you was talk about super naturals, how long you could see them, what ones bug you. And what he should do about a certain ghost friend hanging around a not so nice twin.

walking home together became a daily thing, neither of you would leave school without the other person, it just felt weird after doing it for 2 weeks. then you noticed your feelings for each other slowly grow.  You met each others friends, Hanako and Nene included. Though Kou would disappear for hours at a time some days.

He either came back accomplished or defeated, he didn't wanna scare you away so all he'd say is stuff about super naturals.  You just hoped he was safe.

Mitsuba📷:

You startled him.

He first saw you when he was creeping around corners, weak still. Fragile ghost form, you ran past him while he peeked  around a corner and it startled him.

after you properly met he kept tabs on you, Daikon legs and "lame @ss traffic earing" but Kou was still. . . some rando. (Poor Kou).  Most of the time Mitsuba stayed in the "Hell of mirrors" or with Tsukasa.

He tried his best to hang out with you, sometimes he was way too shy to ask. He'd leave little sticky notes on your books or locker always signed with an "S.M" (Sosuke Mitsuba). But sometimes that was scary.  When you did hang out he was always so grateful and happy.

your smiling face or voice, no matter the tone. He was just happy to have a friend, and happy to have someone who didn't threaten him like Tsukasa did, tho he's calmed down. . . a bit? 

Tsukasa:

Didn't know you or rly care for you before you met. But once you did? . . .

Tsukasa became your biggest fan, greatest admirer. He was greedy yes even as a friend, he fell first. you were important immediately. little things he did sure it startled you, didn't scare you. you didn't others hurt.

you were never afraid of him, he found a use, a liking, a need for you. You're his messenger, giving out directions to Natsuhiko and Sakura. You're his Favorite toy. Better than that. You're his number 1. Much better than that aswel. . You're his friend.

the one time he sent you out to go do a mission for him and he knew you'd get hurt he didn't mind. Till he found you hours later in pain, blood soaked uniform. A murderous apparition you were sent to converse with had attacked you.

That's the moment Tsukasa knew he was never gonna put you in any danger again.  later found that the blood was not yours, the apparitions boundary was just bloody. your only injury's were a mild concussion and twisted leg, what took so long was actually entering the boundary. tsukasa had gotten there before your injury's were worse. 

778 words 

been a bit since I posted, hope they r in order