♡YN bullied♡

TW: PHYSICAL ABUSE️ ⚠️

Hanako

Hanako gets bored. Slightly lonely as Nene leaves to go to class. Then gets the idea of seeing you. He smiles and floats down the hall. He Hears a bang on a Locker door. Peering around the corner and seeing you. Arms crossed protecting your face & head, arms bruised and shaking with fear as a girl tower's over you laughing.

Hanako feels an outburst of rage. They fly backwards into another set of lockers. He reels back his fist & punches her in the face. Repeatedly 4 times. Till she has a black eye & bloody nose from 4 powerful strikes. Her eyes water up with tears as she runs away. Thinking she saw someone else there with you.

Hanako helps you to your feet then carries you to the bathroom. Tending to your wounds. You sit in the bathroom window with him. He lays against the wall as you lay your head on his chest. Softly sniffling till you pass out from exhaustion.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Kou

He's on his way to class when he Hears a metal crash. Looking around the corner curiously he sees you with a water bucket next to you. Your body soaked in water. A few scrapes and bruises from being pushed Repeatedly into the same wall earlier.
Your sitting on the ground sniffling as a girl reals back her arm about to send a stong punch to your face. Your eyes too filled with water to see.

Kou sprints into the way and gets punched in the stomach. He picks her up by the collar of her shirt and pins her to the wall. Growling angrily.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!!" -Kou

He shoves her into the wall and tosses her to the side making her fly forward and land on her face. She gets up & runs off.
Kou turns to you and picks you up wiping your tears.

"Yn! Yn! Are you alright? What hurts? Let's get you a towel and new clothes! Don't worry I'm here now!" -kou

he picks you up and rushes you to get cleaned up. Once your all warm and dry, patched up he reports the girl. Getting her suspended. He stays your body gaurd for months.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Mitsuba

He comes out of his boundary and goes to find you. To thank you for the pretty gift you left him. Then seeing you sniffling and bruised. A girl taking pictures of you while laughing.
Mitsuba gets mad very fast and slaps the phone out of her hand. Immidiately checking on you afterwards. Rubbing your cheek. The girl cusses you out. Mitsuba stands up and punches her across the face.

Everything going to fast for her to see mitsuba grabs her leg and pulls her away. Then taking her to the staircase. Pushing her into the Misaki stairs. He runs back to you and kisses your head. Hugging you, he holds you close and very softly rubs the bruises.

"I'm right here for you!" -Mitsuba

He picks you up. Taking you to the hell of mirrors. Letting you sit there while he grabs bandages. The second he gets back he trys his best to wrap up any injury. He sits next to you and hugs you. Letting you cry on his shoulder.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Tsukasa

He listens to Sakura post the newest rumor. Then goes to see you. A big smile on his face. He turns his head around the corner & sees you being strangled then dropped. The second your released you gasp for air and cough.
Tsukasas eyes widen. He runs over to you fast & kicks her knee. Making her fall down. He grabs her head, her breath quickens before he repeatedly bashes her head into a wall. Leaving a very bloody scene. He picks you up and takes you to the broadcasting room.

Sakura helps bandage you and tsukasa sits behind you. Hugging you. Sakura makes you tea and tsukasa kisses all over your face. Appreciating you

"Give her personal space!" -Sakura

"Mine!" -Tsukasa

.
.
.
.
♡YN bullied♡
End