! Your period!? !

Authors note,      Hear me out... What if you got your period? It's sudden, it's at school. The only person around is.. your boyfriend.. poor guy, what will he do?

WARNING:  might be vulgar.

Hanako

You're minding your business, class is as boring as it usually is. Spacing out is all you've done today, besides they're just saying the same things you learned yesterday and adding no new information, what's the point?

There's a peace in the air once you tone out the teacher and the soft chatter from your classmates. . . Class ends but you find yourself still sitting there staring out the window at the beautiful school garden.

Fast happy footsteps run toward your class and the door flies open.

"Yaaaay!  Finally! There's this cool trick I learned the mokke can do! You gotta come see!" Hanako shouts.

You smile and nod, getting up from your seat and make your way to hanako.. who's expression is.. fading.

"My stomach kinda hurts.." You state.

You look over at hanako, now standing right next to him.

"Did you sit on a tack?" Hanako says before lifting your skirt.

"Hey!!" You scream, pushing it back down.

You see hanako's horrified and concerned face. Not only concerned but concerning.

"WHATS WRONG!? I think you sat on something!! You're bleeding everywhere!! Your underwear is soaked!!". Hanako yells.

He takes your hand before you can even try to ask questions. Rushing you to the bathroom quickly with panic.

"Slow down! Bleeding!?" You ask.

"Yeah!" Hanako shouts, not slowing his running.

"I'm probably just on my period! calm down!" You shout back at him.

He slows to a stop and turns to you.

"Your what?" Hanako asks.

"My period, it's monthly and normal. Stop tugging, that kinda hurts.." you say.

He still looks utterly puzzled, confused and curious before his gaze drops down to the blood on your legs.

. . . . . .
"You know it's shocking you reside in a girls bathroom and are clueless about this." You state.

Soon you find yourself in the bathroom waiting patiently for hanako to retrieve you some items. Till a girls voice calls out.

"Uhm, Y/N? Are you in here? Hanako can to find me.. he told me what's going on, I brought you a new outfit and ... S- stuff... You okay?". Nene calls out.

Happy ending 👍✨. . . Till next Month. . .

*+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*  
Kou