♡Date♡

Hanako

Upon arriving into school you change your shoes. Jumping in surprise after seeing hanako appear suddenly.

A corner of a letter in his mouth. You take it out of his mouth. And read the letter.

"Why was it in your mouth??" -Yn

"It's cute?" -Hanako

He chuckles then runs off. You read the letter.

"Please meet me behind the school on the hill with daisy's for our date at 1:30".

You read the letter and decide to change before that. You head to class and smile.
Time skip
After 3 - 4 classes you check the time. Then go meet up with nene. Asking her to use one of her dresses before she turns it into the drama club as a costume. She agrees and you go to the bathroom to change.
You change in a stall then wash your face.

Then going outside to the area to meet hanako. Once seeing him you find his face bright red. His hat in his hand and stare at him confused. He gulps then glances at your body.
Then realise... hanako watched you change into a completely different outfit.

"H- Hanako?" -YN

"...."

"HANAKO! I WAS NAKED!" -YN

"....I know" -Hanako

Your face turning bright red with embarrassment you drop to the ground and hug your knees. Curling up.
He pats your head with a innocent smile. Still blushing.

"You look nice!!" -Hanako

*mumble* "with or without clothes?" -YN

He puts his finger to his bottom lip. Looking away to think. Then looking back at you.

"Both!" -Hanako

Sighing softly you accept your fate. Then flop over and lay there. As if you had just died.
Hanako lays next to you. Running his fingers through your hair and talking to you for the rest of the "date".

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Kou

After school kou invites you to join him at the park sorta near the school. You agree and go home. Dressing up, getting fresh, eating a small snack. You get to the park and can't find kou. You look around then decide to wait at a picnic bench.

"YN!!" -Kou

You turn to see him arriving on a bike. He puts the kickstand down and walks over to you.

"You look so beautiful.." -Kou

He stares at you for a minute. Admiring you, he grabs your waist gently then plants a soft kiss on your lips before letting go and grabbing some flowers out of a basket he brought. You blush at the affection.
He holds your hand and walks with you around the park.
You walk until your tired then sit down. Enjoying a nice picnic.

♡.•*× ~ ×*•.♡
Mitsuba

As soon as you enter school grounds your hugged tightly. You look at mitsuba, his face lit up with joy.