Chapter Ten

Nyeemah's Pov

I met Malaysia's gaze which hinted that the conversation needed to be started. I took a deep breath thinking of what to say because I hate Zakari's ex girlfriend. 

So much to the point we actually fought.

"So do you want a whole story or just the basic information?" Malaysia asked; she hated the girl more than I did, so she'll enjoy this. "Whole story," Dominique answered hesitantly. 

"So to start, you need background information." I paused, "Kari and I have been friends since the fourth grade. Then at some point, Aaron joined us in the sixth grade, and during middle school is when Micaiah started dating Malaysia." I spoke at an easy pace so that she was catching every single thing I was throwing.

"During that same year, Zakari started dating Laemoni. She would tell us that she didn't like Laemoni, but back then Kari was more open and nice."

"Like the way she was running around with you downstairs, is the same way she was with everyone. She was very popular and a few people had a crush on her." Malaysia added.

"Their relationship seemed to be fine until high school. During the time we all went to the same school, including Yazmine." Malaysia added, "Shit went south when we all went to the same school." 

"Mind you, we all went to different schools that were close in proximity, so we'd only see each other either before or after school." I hesitated waiting for some type of understanding from Dominique. "Okay," she trailed.

"Anyways back to why shit went south; when we started going to the same school, Zakari started hanging out with us. It was the only time since we all had jobs which meant Laemoni was getting less attention from her." I looked at Malaysia hinting that she was going to take the conversation from here. I didn't peep what Malaysia did back then since I would hang out with Zakari the most. 

Hence I didn't see nor pay attention to how Laemoni acted when Kari and I paid her no mind. 

"Alright so while Nyeemah would be hanging out with Zakari, I would be with Micaiah. I originally didn't like Laemoni since she had this crazy lying problem. Plus she'd always flirt with Caiah knowing all and well that he was with me. Shit, she'd flirt with him in front of me." Malaysia scrunched her face at the thought.

"What would she lie about?" Dominique hesitantly asked. "With me she lied about knowing this boy, he went by Ty and was on the football team." Malaysia rolled her eyes since there was no reason to lie about it. 

Malaysia continued, "Due to Laemoni not getting as much attention from Kari, she started getting jealous of Nyeemah and Yazmine. Obviously it was dumb since Yaz is Kari's sister, " Malaysia stopped. "And I wasn't interested in Zakari, but she thought I was because of how Kari naturally is with her close friends, or friends in general."

"She used to get so jealous that it was funny, embarrassing even." Malaysia started, "Like there was a time when she saw Zakari hug Nyeemah and kiss Yazmine on the forehead, and went off. Girl was yelling in the middle of the hallway causing a scene."

"Why'd she hug you and kiss Yaz?" Dominique asked, good thing she's still paying attention. "She hugged me because at the time my brother was in the hospital. He had just got in a car accident, and obviously I needed comforting—she kissed Yazmine because she was leaving later that week to go back to her Dad's. Which is why she's gone for long periods of time."

"All that to just look stupid, and I think its funny how even after we all tried to explain it, she thought we were lying. Like why the fuck would we lie about Yaz being Zakari's sister. That's fucking dumb, " Malaysia started to grow irritated at Laemoni's delusional ass.

"Did Laemoni give you a reason to hate her?" Dominique asked me which made Malaysia shoot her a look that said 'shut up'. 

"Yeah. So I have a sister, well had a sister that was younger than me. I would bring her to the school park since it was close to where we lived. Now I don't fight and everyone knows that—it's more or so Malaysia and Micaiah's thing. They beat hoes. I'm not saying I won't fight, but it takes a lot for me to do so." I somewhat rambled.

"Plus Nyeemah has patience, I don't. Which is why on multiple occasions, I'd almost fight Laemoni, but every fucking time Zakari would stop me." Malaysia added.

"But anyway, we were at the park and my sister was minding her own business. In fact everyone was. So it was random when Laemoni slapped the fuck out of Micaiah." I didn't know why she hit him, until Malaysia told me.

"She slapped him because he was talking shit about  her and Zakari's relationship, and truth be told Kari tried breaking up with her ass so many times, but Zakari was too nice and wasn't going to leave her without a genuine reason. So she was really looking for a reason to either whoop her ass or leave her." Malaysia shrugged agreeing with whooping Laemoni's ass.

"Now Zakari was with my sister, so when she heard and saw when Micaiah was hit, girl just went the fuck off. Since Micaiah wouldn't hit a girl, he knew all and well Kari would. Which is why he didn't stop her from hitting him, but anyways I kid you the fuck not that was the worst ass whoopin I've ever seen if I've seen one." I flinched at the thought.

"Good thing I had front row seats because the first thing Kari did was tackle Laemoni. She started punching the fuck outta her. It was like 'Bop, bop, bop, bop, bop' back to fucking back. Laemoni was tryna hit her, but Kari got hands and know how to use em, so Laemoni was missing all her shots. Micaiah tried to pull Kari off, but all that did was get her standing up." Malaysia explained.

"And all that did was make that shit worse because Kari began to drag that hoe. I'm talking a hand full of braids in her left hand, and molly-whoppin wit the right. Now Laemoni did get out Kari's grip, and honestly her ass should've ran away because Kari kneed the absolute shit out of her. Directly in her face." I expressed really trying to paint a picture.

"At that point we had to stop Kari cuz there was hella blood, and her knuckles were fucked up. Plus she was wearing nails. Nails. They just got done too." Malaysia's eyes widened at her own words.

"Then a few weeks later, Laemoni really expected to get her lick back by coming to the park again, but this time she brought her cousins or whoever the hell them people was." I hesitated for the dramatics, "Anyways she brought seven people in total. Obviously there were more people than we had since it was me, Malaysia, Aaron, Micaiah, my brother Cameron, and obviously Kari." I informed her about to go into extensive detail of that fight.

"They had more, but we won. Expeditiously."

•|~~~~~~|•

This long ass chapter, I'll edit later, my bad for the mistakes.