Chapter Sixteen

Dominique's Pov

Two days after the roller skate incident, and I haven't replied to anyone. Specifically Zakari.

"Just unblock her," Malaysia stated with Micaiah laying on her chest. "Who? Kari?" He asked, looking up at her and then at the screen. She nodded, "She blocked her after what happened." Malaysia informed him.

He quickly raised his eyebrow at the screen, "You better unblock her," he warned me. "No," I scrunched my face at him. "Have fun cuz the last time I blocked Kari, she ignored me for months." He passed after turning away from the screen, "And we live in the same house." 

"Right, so imagine how she'd be with you," Nyeemah commented with a suggesting look. "Plus we all know how petty Zakari is," Aaron randomly joined the FaceTime call with the rest of us. Everyone, started to agree, but I just stayed quiet.

"Did y'all know Zakari is going to college in a few months?" Micaiah stated out of nowhere. I was confused since she never mentioned it. 

Ever.

"What do you mean in a few months?" I question before Aaron shot this creepy ass glare towards the camera. "What the fuck you mean Micaiah?!" He seemed to be annoyed, angry, sad, but overall flustered. I looked at Nyeemah and Malaysia since they were quiet and mugged the both of them. "So all y'all knew, but us," I retorted.

"Just come to the house," Micaiah and Malaysia said before both Aaron and I left the call.

I started to think of everything. Like what if she ignores me until then, then what's going to happen. Ten years later, we bump paths and start confessing that we once loved eachother? 

Very extensive, but still.

"She didn't even say anything about this,"  I muttered to myself while putting on my red Jordan's. I was wearing black biker shorts, an Aaliyah oversized shirt, and a red denim jacket.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to the front door. Upon opening, I saw Lola and Blair walking up to the house. 

I forgot I invited them over.

"Where you goin?" Lola asked, before her and Blair started to follow me. "I'm going to Zakari's house right quick." I replied before opening my car door. "Can we come?" They both asked me. 

I shot Micaiah a quick text, asking if they could come since I wasn't going to bring random people to his house. I waited a bit before he replied 'yes' and brought the both of them with me.

They got in my car, played some music, and started to interrogate my ass during the car ride.

"So, why we goin to your boo's house?" Blair asked, leaning on the armrest. "Shes not my boo, and we're going because I guess she's leaving for college in a few months." I saw Blair's smirk change into a confused scrunched up face. "Since when?" Lola questioned. 

"I don't even know." I replied, pulling into Zakari's front gate and parking my car. We all went up to the door and knocked on it. Surprisingly, Zakari opened the door. She rolled her eyes at me, but didn't say anything. which Lola and Blair quickly peeped. 

"I'm guessing you blocked her?" Lola asked, since the last time I playfully blocked her, she ignored me for two weeks straight. I got pissed off real quick which is why it didn't last. "I'm guessing her stupid ass did," Blair muttered, walking to Aaron. 

I rolled my eyes at her response and followed Zakari upstairs, into her room. "Can I help you?" She sarcastically asked me, not turning around. "I just find it funny how you didn't think to tell anyone about you going off to college." I followed her to where her bed and Maine was.

"I did, I told my Mom, Micaiah, Nyeemah, Malaysia, Yazmine, basically everyone." She replied and started to groom Maine's hair. "But you couldn't tell me." I raised my eyebrow. "Nah," she replied with a chuckle.

"I was blocked."