xv. 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

june 28, 1985

:   " and that's .. five bucks. " a now fourteen year old velma leigh gave an ice-cream to the customer.

the boy handed her the money before walking away. velma looked beside her, at her new co-worker.

" i hate working. " velma complained, while cleaning her scooper.

" than don't, kid. " the co-worker replied, her name was robin buckley. robin and velma got along well, especially when annoying steve.

velma rolled her eyes before talking about random things like their plans for summer, movies, new ways to annoy steve before being cut of by a bell ringing.

" hey, dingus, your children are here. "
" max ! "

velma ran to the other side of the counter and jumped into her girlfriends arms, the two hugged for a few seconds before steve opened the sliding window.

" again ? seriously ? " he asked, as mike rang the bell once more.

steve lead the group to the back, each kid started walking through. but steve stopped velma.

" you better be back right after, i can't cover you forever. " steve pointed at her with a stern look.

" i will ! i swear. " velma smiled at the older boy, gave him a side hug, before jogging to her friends.

velma now walked next to max, their hands holding.

" i swear, if anybody hears about this — "

" we're dead ! "