𝓲. THE ARCADE

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ the arcade ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Tatum had to drop off her brother at school

Tatum had to drop off her brother at school. He still had to go to school unlike her, as he was in his last year of middle school.

"Sam! Hurry up! You're gonna be late!" Tatum shook her head, walking out of the house towards her car.

She got in and pulled the sun visor down, quickly checking her reflection, just because she wasn't going to school, didn't mean she wasn't going to look good for her first day of work.

Sam quickly got in the car a few minutes later, quickly putting his seatbelt on and telling his sister to drive.

The car ride was silent, aside from Tatum's mixtape, which she loved. Tatum joked along with her brother, both of them sharing laughs about meaningless things.

Tatum pulled up to the drop off lane at the middle school, putting the car in park, and turning toward her little brother.

"Okay. You're here, you're gonna be fine, you're gonna go in there and make so many friends, I won't be able to keep up with their names." He smiled at her, "Don't worry about pointless things like popularity, you just need to make real friends. Okay?"

"Okay." He smiled at her and turned toward the door, he got out and kind of just stood between the door and the car.

Tatum had to lean over the seat just so she could shove him toward the school.

He turned to look at her with a scowl, to which she smiled cheekily at.

"See you after school!" He nodded his head annoyedly, and started walking toward the school.

Tatum was about to drive away when she remembered something, she got out of the car quickly, "Sam!" She shouted gaining most kids attention, including a particular group of kids' attention, "I won't be able to pick you up, I'm working at the arcade today." Sam nodded slowly, turning around his cheeks reddened from embarrassment.