𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲. ALEX P. KEATON

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢  ˗ˏˋ alex p. keaton ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Dustin rushed the teens into the tiny golf cart they had

Dustin rushed the teens into the tiny golf cart they had. While rushing Tatum held Steve's hand, he couldn't help but blush at the contact. Tatum led Steve to the golf cart with a smile on her face, they sat down next to each other, still holding hands.

Dustin started the golf cart, and sped off fast, so fast that Tatum and Steve knocked into each other, she was practically lying down, and he was sitting up right next to her, with her head in his lap.

"Jesus, slow down!" Steve yelled at Dustin, he ran his fingers through Tatum's hair, and she smiled at the feeling.

"Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?" Tatum giggled, Robin was wrong, it was obviously the 700.

"It's the Indy 300." Steve corrected, he smiled when he heard Tatum giggle.

"No, dingus, it's 500!" Robin held up 5 fingers, Tatum had a look of confusion on her face.

"I thought it was 700." Steve bopped her nose, she scrunched up her nose.

"Let's say a million." Tatum laughed loudly, Robin and Steve joining in, leaning back from laughing so hard. Sam, Dustin, and Erica looked back at them like they were crazy.

"What is wrong with them?" Erica asked both boys, Sam shrugged, he was guessing they were on drugs, Tatum used to do some as a coping mechanism, after Sloan went missing. He knew this is what it was like when someone was on drugs.

"I don't know." Dustin shouted at her, the teens in the back did something to grab his attention, so he looked back, not realizing they were about to ram right into some barrels.

"Dustin, watch out!" Erica yelled when she saw the barrels, it was too late because Dustin had rammed into them, causing the teens to lurch forward, into the metal grate. Tatum's head rammed into Steve's stomach, she winced.

"Oh!" Steve and Robin groaned, Tatum felt bad.

"Sorry." She whispered to Steve, he smiled at her in reassurance.