𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲. THE CREEL HOUSE

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ the creel house ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

 ⇢  ˗ˏˋ the creel house ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Tatum woke up with a fright. She was panting hard. Another nightmare. She tried to calm down, breathing in and out, that's when she noticed Max was staring at her. Tatum nodded towards the upstairs, Max understood what she meant and walked upstairs to talk with Tatum.

Tatum had to remove Steve's arm from around her so she could go, there was a bit of a struggle to get him to let go, but it was easy once she had gotten her lower half off the chair they were in.

She made her way upstairs, saying hello to Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler on her way into the kitchen, Max was sitting across from Holly, she looked like she had just started drawing.

Tatum sat down next to Max who looked up at her in return, "Hey." Tatum smiled slightly, she was sure her nightmare was nothing, and that her symptoms were nothing like Fred, Chrissy, and Max's.

Max looked up at her and got straight to the point, "What was your nightmare about?" Tatum nodded, she knew she'd ask that.

"It . . . varies." Max looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. I have nightmares a lot. And by a lot, I mean almost every night. It's never the same."

Max nodded, but asked a question Tatum dreaded, "Do they end the same?"

Tatum stiffened, "I don't think we should talk about this. I'm not being cursed, It's normal for me, for where I grew up."

Max scoffed, how could that be normal? And where did she grow up? "Well where did you grow up?"

Tatum once again stiffened, she hated telling people she was from Derry, they would always give her weird looks, like she was responsible for all the death there, "I . . . I can't tell you. I'd have to kill you." Tatum smiled with Max.

Max knew it was more than a joke, but she also knew not to push her.

"What are you coloring?" Tatum asked her, Max showed her the first page she had done, "I've been trying to draw what I saw. But it's not really working. It . . sort of just looks like blobs."