𝔁𝓿. THE MONSTERS AND BABYSITTERS

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢  ˗ˏˋ the monsters and babysitters ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Steve had spent the night at Tatum's again, because her parents weren't home, and because he wanted to make sure she was okay

Tatum had woken up from a nightmare earlier in the night at around 5, so right now she was listening to music, Steve's arms were wrapped around her waist, his face was practically in between her boobies. She ran her fingers through his hair, twirling some pieces around her fingers.

She knew he liked it when he knew about it and when they were cuddling, so she knew he wouldn't have a nightmare if she was doing this.

She laid there playing with his hair and listening to music for about 2 hours before she felt Steve stir, she looked down to see him tiredly looking up at her. She moved her headphones off her ears slightly, so she could hear him.

"Hey. How long have you been up?" She didn't want to worry him, she smiled at him slightly.

"Not too long. Only like half an hour. I've just been listening to music." Steve nodded, he smirked moving up to kiss her softly.

When he pulled away he smiled at her, and pushed a stray piece of hair out of her face.

"We should get up now." Steve nodded, Tatum got up out of bed, she started looking through her dresser for clothes to change into after her shower.

Steve always had a bag of clothes under her bed so he could change if he needed. He got out of bed and got on the floor to get the bag out from under it, when he got it he sorted through clothes to wear as well.

"Hey are you gonna take a shower?" He turned to look at her when he asked, he saw her nod.

"Yeah. My hairs a little greasy." Steve smirked to himself, he got up putting his clean clothes on her bed.

Steve watched her walk to the door or her room before she turned around to look at him, a sultry smile forming on her lips, "Are you coming or what?"

Steve smirked and slowly took his shirt off, moving towards her slowly. He brought his hands up to cup her face, slowly bringing their lips together, his body was flush against hers.