𝔁𝓲𝔁. SOS

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ sos ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Steve was sure this was it

Steve was sure this was it. These were his last moments alive, and all he could think about was how he never got to tell Tatum that he was in love with her.

He must've been thinking so hard because he didn't even notice his friends coming to rescue him.

Tatum had hit one of the bats off of his stomach with the oar she had previously picked up, and looked up at Steve to see him choking, she quickly swatted away the other bat eating away at his flesh, and watched as Nancy and Robin got the one choking him.

Robin held it down with her shoe, while Nancy took the other oar they had picked up and tried to beat it off of Steve.

While Nancy and Robin helped with the last bat in Steve, Eddie and Tatum started hitting the bags swarming around their heads. Tatum could hear most of the teens struggling, and looked over towards Nancy and Robin.

Tatum saw a bat heading right for Nancy, "Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Tatum shouted, it was too late as the bat came and attacked her.

"Oh my God, Nance!" Tatum heard Robin shout. Tatum could have been more concerned about Nancy but she just couldn't bring herself to be concerned when Steve was still being choked to death.

Tatum's oar broke when she hit a bat a little too hard, but that didn't stop her, she just kept on making sure Steve wasn't dead, and making sure she was hitting bats.

Tatum was a little pre occupied with stabbing a bat to even notice Steve ripping a bat in half. She only looked up when she was done, and saw steve standing, blood dripping from his mouth.

She dropped the broken oar and ran over to him, lifting his head in her hands immediately, "Steve! Are you okay?" She asked him, he nodded but winced when his hand touched one of the wounds.

"Well, they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah, never better." Steve joked, Tatum rolled her eyes and pushed his shoulder slightly, this was no time to joke around and he knew it.