𝔁. JOB HUNTING

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢  ˗ˏˋ job hunting ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

3 months later and Tatum already had another job, it was at her parents Music store, Steve and Robin didn't know that though

Tatum was currently looking over Steve's résumé, while on the way to a job interview. She couldn't find any typing errors, or anything wrong with it, so she deemed it as good.

She handed it over to Robin, who was in the backseat, and looked back toward Steve.

"I think it's great!" He looked at her questioning.

"Really?" She nodded he sighed in relief, "Good. I don't think I could handle another rejection." She shrugged agreeing, getting rejected as much as he did, was pretty hard.

Tatum was pretty sure they were headed toward the Family Video, which happened to be right next door to her parents Music Store, her shift started soon, so this was a plus, a free ride to work, while helping Steve and Robin get jobs on the way.

Tatum's assumptions were correct when Steve parked in front of the Family Video. Tatum got out of the car after Robin handed the résumé back.

"Wait, you put your mom down as a reference?" Tatum asked him, she had skimmed over the references, why would he put his mom unless she was his previous employer?

"Yeah. Why not? She's, like, super well-respected." He shrugged, Tatum had to agree, he had a good point.

"You're such a dingus." Robin scoffed.

"Wh-" Steve tried to dismiss her.

They walked in and Tatum let them to it, she looked around the movies for a second, trying not to listen in, but also trying to listen in.

"Hey, Tatum. You aren't applying?" Tatum shook her head no, and went back to looking at the movies. Tatum was pretty sure Keith was going to ask them their 3 favorite movies, she was also pretty sure Steve was bad at naming movies, and that he hadn't seen a lot of good movies, hadn't seen a lot in general.