𝔁𝔁𝓲. THE NOT SO EASY PLAN

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ the not so easy plan ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Tatum sat next to Steve in the mobile home, Tatum rested her head against his shoulder with her headphones draped around her neck, Steve's head lulled onto hers

The group was all set to go after dropping off Max, Lucas, and Erica at the Creel house, Tatum could tell that everyone was nervous. They didn't want to get hurt.

Tatum knew that she couldn't leave without her Walkman, so she would have to wait at the bottom of the Creel house while Steve, Nancy, and Robin would take on Vecna.

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time. Phase one." Nancy signaled the others to continue.

Robin nodded, "We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready."

"Phase two." Nancy looked over towards Tatum and Steve.

"Max baits Vecna." Tatum started, picking her head up off of Steve's shoulder.

"He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." Steve finished.

"Phase three?" Nancy questioned, she wanted everyone on the same page.

"Me and Eddie draw the bats away." Dustin spoke, raising his hand to signal to himself and Eddie.

"Four."

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and . . . flambé." Robin held up a bottle they had siphoned earlier in the day.

Nancy nodded, hesitating before speaking, "Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?"

"Got it." They spoke in unison. Nancy nodded and the group of six made their way out of the mobile home into the woods next to the trailer park.

Steve was out the door first, once again holding his hand out for Tatum to help her out. She smiled up at him but didn't let go of his hand.