𝔁𝓲𝓿. VECNA'S CURSE

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ vecna's curse ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Tatum woke up with a fright, for what seemed like the second night in a row, but in actuality was probably one of the hundredth nights in a row

Tatum had woken up before her brother did. She sighed, she slowly reached over Sam to grab her Walkman. When she got it she laid back down, Steve's arm almost instantly wrapped back around her.

She laid down listening to a random song she didn't know the name of, although she didn't dwell on it because she had put in a mixtape that her father had given her so the song was going to change.

She must've listened to the mixtape for about half an hour because her mom opened her door slowly to wake up Sam.

Tatum lifted her head up and smiled at her, shooing her mom so she could wake up Sam.

Her mom nodded and shut the door softly. Tatum took her headphones off and shook Sam gently, he stirred and turned the other way.

Tatum rolled her eyes and slapped his face. Sam shot up, alarmed.

"Wh- what." He turned to Tatum glaring at her, "What was that for!" He whisper shouted, he didn't want to wake Steve.

"It's time to get ready for California. I tried to wake you up nicely and you wouldn't get up." Tatum shrugged with a smirk on her face.

Sam got up quickly to go to his room and Tatum turned back to Steve who was now lying on his stomach. Tatum pressed a kiss into his hairline, and got up quickly to say goodbye to Sam.

Tatum put her Walkman on her bedside table and went into the living room, careful not to wake Steve.

When she got into the living room, she saw her parents with packed bags, she turned to them confused.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" They turned to her quickly, and she noticed they shared a look, Tatum glanced at them suspiciously.

"Uh- yeah, we're going with Sam to California. Joyce is going to a business conference in Alaska, and we thought we could go with her." Anthony, Tatum's dad, answered for the both of them. Tatum nodded slowly.