𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲. THE DIVE

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ the dive ˊˎ˗ ꒰ 🍨 ꒱

Tatum was finally able to go back home

Tatum was finally able to go back home. She had been stuck in Nancy Wheeler's basement for around two days. It was exhausting.

Steve had gone to his own house to get clothes, but not before telling Tatum he would stay with her instead. Tatum insisted he go home and take a shower, he smelled like basement, he begrudgingly obliged.

Tatum was currently brushing her hair, she had already taken her shower and gotten dressed she just had to finish brushing her hair, grab her things, and grab her shoes.

She was walking through the doorway to get to the front door when she saw the family pictures hanging on the wall.

They still put Sloans picture up. It hadn't used to make her sad until just recently, when all the Vecna craziness started.

Tatum went up to the picture, staring at him intensely. She smiled at his picture.

She felt a stray tear falling down her face and wiped it slowly. When she opened her eyes, she hurriedly grabbed her shoes, and ran out the front door, locking it behind her.

She ran down the street to where Nancy was parked in front of her house. Right on schedule.

Tatum got in the back with Steve and Dustin, the part that has no seats back. Everyone in the car greeted Tatum and she noticed Nancy had already gotten food, so Tatum grabbed some chips from Steve, who kissed her in greeting. She smiled up at him, but he could tell she wasn't herself.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, she gave him an uneasy smile in return.

"Yeah, of course." She turned back to the chips, while he kept looking at her, he didn't believe her but he didn't want to push it, so he went back to eating chips with the two in the back.

The seven friends were making their way to Reefer Ricks house to give Eddie some food. Tatum noticed the six pack and picked it up, she looked at Steve with an expectant look and he just shrugged.