3

Vote & comment if you enjoy! ❤️

We rode through the rain for hours. Dramon is in the lead while his people follow behind in a wide triangle formation. It smells like mud, wet animals, leather, and male.

The pleasure at my sex has dulled, and I'm left feeling sore, damp, and miserable. The pain in my knee only makes things worse.

I'm not used to riding with another person, especially one with hard thighs and a harder cock. I want to slip Dramon out of me and ride Treysa, but custom dictates that I remain on his lap, connected with him until we reach our new home.

As we ride, Dramon's people stare at me. Although they can't see, they know I'm stuffed so full by their leader that the soreness of my cunt competes with the discomfort of my knee.

There are so many eyes on me. I feel like an accessory– a broken one.

It's not a nice feeling.

Treysa walks beside us calmly. Her familiarity provides some warmth that fights the coldness of this unknown man and my unknown purpose. I'm not sure if I'll ever feel this warmth for Dramon, or my new title as his Queen.

When the rain lifts, my muscles loosen a little, but I'm a long way from feeling relaxed.

"Are you hungry?"

The rumble of his chest is so powerful, that for a second, I confused it as thunder.

He wants to take care of me. His words are soft, but the rest of him is rock hard. This man is a walking contradiction.

"I'm fine."

I'm not. I'm starving and hurting, but I've ridden through worse. I won't start complaining now. I already look pathetic enough with my bum leg.

"You lie."

He accuses me?

I look up at him, offering lightning in my gaze to counter his thunder.

When I feel his hand squeeze my waist, I jerk a little.

"I can feel your stomach grumble. Be honest with me. It is my duty to protect my Queen."

Duty, not interest. He was forced into this wedding by King Centres. Maybe he had been attracted to me at the beginning, when I was whole. Now, I am a burden.

I don't answer him, so we ride in silence until the rain lifts. I can see more clearly now. Flat terrain rises to form mountains, vegetation becomes more colorful, and clouds are plentiful.

Dramon's people move from mountain to mountain, unlike my Clan which preferred rocky, flat terrain. Each Clan is different, and I don't know much about Dramon's. Whatever is coming my way is a mystery.

"We will have to fly from here. I will have two of my men escort your beast. She will arrive in about a day."

I nod, and reach out to pet Treysa a goodbye.

When Dramon's beast expands his red wings and takes off, the air cools the inferno on my knee. My knee appreciates the relief from the pain, but there rest of me is stiff as I look down at the shrinking planet. I've never been on a creature that flies. I prefer being secure on the ground with Treysa.

Dramon doesn't say much about my death grip on his arms. I'm careful to avoid his ring, not wanting to cover it and risk offense.

My eyes lock on my own arm, where my ring used to be. It is still bare.

We start descending, and my anxiety begins to lower. There are enormous, colorful flowers below us. Most are red, but there's a black one in the edge. The petals fall downwards, creating a tent.