And Beyond

Dramon stares at Tiron with death in his gaze.

"Tell him, Tiron," I encourage.

"Tell me what?"

"You can trust Dramon. He knows what it's like to have... a female. He wouldn't put her at risk."

"I would kill him if he did," Tiron declares.

"You can try, you son of a whore," Dramon snarls. His fingers dig into me, refusing to let anything or anyone separate us again.

"Stop fighting," I tell both of them. These two may be worse than Dramon and Rexon.

"Tiron, tell him now, please."

Tiron reiterates everything, and Dramon goes from shock to indifference.

"Your best chance is to build your clan and protect her," is all he says.

"I will see." Tiron looks at me and then heads for the entrance.

"Where are you going?" I speak up.

"Home, to her. I will return someday."

And then he leaves. Dramon takes a step after him, but I palm his chest to floor him. Tiron would always choose her over us, just like Dramon would for me.

Six months later.

"No, no! You can't hold that bow and arrow like that. You'll snap the string!" I scold a soldier.

Six months later, and I'm heavier, the Queen to a Clan of one-hundred and seventy-men, and able to walk without a cane. Every single night, Dramon would tell me he loved me and help me exercise my stiff knee. It was difficult at first. I was so terrified of falling that I would cling to his arms hard enough to stop circulation.

My limp is still there, but not as severe. Dramon thinks I've always been able to walk without my cane, but drilled into my head that my injury was so debilitating that I needed a cane at all costs. My depreciating thoughts crippled me worse than the physical damage.

I was afraid of not being able to carry my baby in my arms as I walked. I was afraid of having one hand locked around a cane for the rest of my life. I'm free now. Everything is falling into place.

Rexon's Clan is fending well, too. He visits monthly to touch bases. Meanwhile, Beysha stays with us. She trains and domesticates all of our beats, and does so with flying colors. I'm so happy she found something to be excited about.

I lean against the fence that circles the training grounds. I'm convinced Dramon built it just to keep me out.

I touch the gates, considering walking in to demonstrate how to hold the bow and arrow to the men.

They look at me nervously, because last time I stepped foot inside, Dramon had them running laps until sunset.

"You should have stopped her," he argued, which was ridiculous because touching me would have been a worse offense in his eyes.

These damn Rider Kings make no sense.

With a grumble, I step away from the fence and palm my enormous belly. My two bodyguards shadow me from a distance as I wave hello to the Clan men. The blacksmith stops me to give me the dagger I requested. I thank him and head to my tent to store it.

On my way, I pass Beysha's tent and hear whimpering. I tear into the tent and lift the dagger high. I'm ready to stab whoever is hurting her, only to find her eagle spread with Rexon between her thighs as he pummels into her.

"Sorry!" I blurt and tumble out of there.

Rexon and Beysha are fucking? When did that start happening?

Whatever. The only thing that matters now is that I'm horny and need my own Rider King to hammer into my pussy.

Dramon doesn't like it when I ride Treysa, but she's so tamed that I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I go to the stables and find her asleep, so I go for Dramon's beast instead. He's just as calm with me.

I slowly climb atop and pat his neck. "Let's find your surly owner."

It doesn't take much to find Dramon. As soon as I'm soaring through the sky, I hear Dramon roar, "VENUS," from across the camp.

He whistles, and his beast listens to his command and slowly descends.

"Dramon," I start.

He shakes a finger at me. "No! Get off there. You know better than to be riding."

I would love to ride Dramon, though. He's sweaty from work, but his chest is bare as if beckoning for my scratches.

"Can you come here, please? I have to show you something."

He opens his mouth to argue, so I push, "please? Pretty please?"

He caves with a grunt and swings behind me. His heavy hands instantly find my hips to stabilize me.

I shoot us into the sky, and when we're far enough. I smirk and reach behind me to cup his groin.

"What are you doing?" he blurts.

"A repeat of last night."

He grips my wrist harder than I expected, and booms, "no."

It surprises me. Dramon is always in the mood, even more so when I'm the one that initiates it.

"What's wrong?" I look over my shoulder.

"This is dangerous."

It's more than that, though. I know Dramon would never drop me. This isn't a safety concern.

"That's not all," I say. I keeping my hand between his legs and feel him become hard as stone under my touch. "You're not telling me something."

"Venus..." he exhales. "The last time we did this in mid-air, a Vanishing took you away."

I move my hands to cover his. "You're afraid of it happening again?"

"Of course I am." He kisses my neck. "I'm afraid every day I wake up. I'm afraid you'll birth a baby girl and she'll be taken, too. I feel helpless at the thought because I couldn't find you last time."

My heart aches for him, because I know Dramon hates helplessness of all things. The power of his title and body means nothing if he can't protect me.

"I'm not going anywhere." Even if I do, I'll find my way back. I did it once. I'll do it again.

"Let's have some fun. To forget."

I rotate, and he clings to me. Usually, we have sex with me on my back or on my knees because of the bump. Anything else is difficult, but I'll manage.

We fly over Xelor as I sit on his thighs and rock against him. The sun is warm on my naked skin; and the breeze refreshes the spots my lover licked. Our clothes rain down on the planet.

No Vanishing takes me, only an orgasm that has me seeing white.

Dramon remains inside me, peppering my face with kisses. I cling to his shoulders and squint at the sun. I don't know what's out there. I don't know where my people came from, but I'm glad we crash-landed onto this planet.

If I weren't in Dramon's arms, I'd be in another burning pool of misery.

I look away from the sun and furrow into the crook of Dramon's neck. Sated and happy, I close my eyes. I don't look at the sky again. I don't want to find out what's out there.

Somewhere along the way, I fall asleep. I'm naked with my breasts and bump pressed against him, defenseless, and vulnerable— a state I've never allowed myself to be in. At least until Dramon. He'd protect me from anyone, including myself.

So I sleep, knowing that there's no safer place in the universe than in his arms.

The End! Did you Enjoy? Check out The General, The First She, or The King on my profile!