46

Dramon looks at me like I've insulted his family. He's enraged.

Hus hands hook under my armpits and lift me. He presses me against the nearest surface — a window, and tears my clothing off.

My bad knee is lifted, and then he's in me. He's hard, as if I didn't just drain his balls with a blowjob.

His small diamonds scrape my walls. It's a new sensation, but not painful. It's both comical and sexy that my vagina becomes bejeweled by a mean, veiny cock of the King who already impregnated me but wants more.

We ram against each other, my body rocking against the window with a momentum that I fear will make it shatter. A huge, greedy hand goes around my stomach to protect it from the glass.

My back arcs. This ass he's clapping, this belly he's cupping, is all his.

I tip my head back just to get a look at him, and he swoops in to kiss me. Our tongues fight, but my pussy offers him no resistance. I'm so slick for him I drip onto my thighs and onto the expensive flooring.

"My baby," he growls against my lips, and I feel the vibration down on my clit.

He rocks harder into me, and my head lolls all over the place. My eyes lock outside the window, where Lady Greed stands in the yard and watches.

Can see see the small diamonds twinkle in the light as they thrust in and out of me? See the webs of wetness between our thighs? See the hand cupping my belly?

I feel no shame, no embarrassment. I'm getting fucked by my husband, and the entire world can know for all I care.

I look at Dramon. It looks like he's found Lady Greed, too. Still, his thick thighs slap against the back of mine and his ridiculous cock threatens to tear me open. He actually speeds up his bruising pace and lowers his hand to pinch my clit.

I seize and lose my footing. Dramon grabs my hips and supports my weight. As my legs hang in the air below me, he plunges in, fucking me through my orgasm until I cry out.

He pumps me full of cum, and then he sinks onto the floor and collects me on his lap.

All we can do is pant. My pussy is sore, but I'd be damned if I'm not getting more of that dick later.

"My baby," Dramon growls.

I laugh. "How many times will you repeat that?"

He picks me up and takes me to the bed, where he pins me down by throwing an arm and leg over me.

After a while, my hearts stops racing.

"What happens now, Dramon?"

He chuckles. "Now, we raise this child in a Clan. Now, I work hard in the days and fuck you every night."

"A Clan? We're leaving?"

He re-arranges me so I'm atop his chest.

"This is not our home."

"So... what happens to the throne?"

He shrugs. "It can remain empty for eighteen years until our child decides if they want it or not. I really don't care. That's Centres' problem."

"Eighteen years is a long time."

"Well then, Centres can come out of retirement. He will have to figure this out. It's time to focus on us."

I think for a while, before saying, "You know, Rexon..."

Dramon grunts and cups my ass in his hands so hard that it almost hurts.