Are you our savior or our doom

Running away , get away ,don't stop those were the thoughts that were running trough my head. The last thing my brothers told me were "Take Ocho and run Ori don't stop don't look back". I obeyed it's been 2 or 4 days pure adrenaline was the only thing that was keeping me going. I'm pretty sure that I have a lot of wounds but I don't care. Ocho was in my hands trying to send out a signal  even tho I said no. 

A laser shot past me followed by more . I am thankful for my brothers , NO NO DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM DON'T BAD BRAIN. I can't afford to get overwhelmed by my emotions not now

A laser hit my arm I scream and nearly drop Ocho . They were coming with the intent to kill. Tears were making my vision blurry and a few more lasers hit me I felt nothing but pain take a normal burn but multiply that pain 10x and you have no water and your clothes are singed as well. " I did it !!" Ocho shouted with happiness? if we get out of this alive I'm taking him to a power sphere fixer. A sound of a big space ship entering the atmosphere and with my pretty mush non existent luck I entered a big open field in the middle of a GOD DAMN FROEST!!. I looked up and saw a big purple space ship I was calm until it pulled out the guns. My brain short circuited and I dropped on to my knees and cover my head and Ocho but when I heard the gun fire I didn't feel pain well any new pain the old ones still hurt I turned and saw that the ship was firing at the people chasing me.

It landed a few meters infront of me and two people came out and I felt relief and so many emotions and I felt the adrenaline wearing off as a bloody tsunami of pain hit me like a truck load of trucks and I blacked out

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Uggghhhh where am I? did they capture me ?! I sat up a instantly regretted it because a wave of pain hit me and a headache. My eyes finally got used to the light and te ringing in my ears which I didn't know was there faded I heard a voice and looked around to see a boy about the same age as me maybe older wearing weird glasses with a purple sleeveless jacket on top of a black skin tight sleeveless shirt the most interesting thing about him was his purple hair and red eyes like Haili... NO! I shook my head and heard the boy talking I looked up at him. " Don't tire your self you've been out for 3 days and if any thing happens to you I think Ochobot might kill everyone here" He said seriously with a straight face . couldn't help but laughing a little nice to see some things never change. " Can.." I got cut off with a horse cough from me the mysterious boy reached out and got me a glass of water which I was grateful for. " What were you saying " he asked after I drowned the glass. Before I asked where Ocho was I remembered my situation and that I have people hunting me. "Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned look on his face if you squint. I looked at him dead  in the eyes and asked " Are you our savior or our doom?"