Another light dimed

Pov Boboiboy

I started to walk around the ship it was boring to stay in the med bay for long. "Ne BBB this ship is huge!" Ochobot came with me after all this is the first time we are leaving our planet. "I know I wonder where Fang and his brother are?" I mean Ocho is great and all but... It's nice to talk to others once in a while. "According to this map we are near the control center" from where Ocho got the map of the spaceship I don't know and I might not want to know.

"Eh! Boboiboy what are you doing here?!

I turned around to see fang behind us. "Well we got bored and decided to explore" I scratched my cheek "Ahh" Fang looked relived "I thought we lost you when you weren't in the med bay any more" and that makes me feel bad for not leaving a note. "Sorry" Ocho and I apologized I mean it was very rude of us to explore with out telling. "It's fine don't worry" Fang brushed it off "Just tell us where you're going next time" huh? abangs always told me that people/aliens weren't the nicest things in the world I guess some are nice unlike others.

"Anyways I was looking for you" his face turned serious. "Lead the way" I said as Ocho and I shared a worried look with eachother. We quickly made it to the main control room I'm guessing, where Kiazo was looking pretty worried near a screen. "Hey BBB, I think you need to see this". I walked upto the screen and my heart shattered as I read what was on the screen. "Please-" I looked at Kaizo tears threating to spill from my eyes "-please tell me that this is a lie". I begged and prayed to what every higher being is up there to keep my family safe. "I'm sorry" Kiazo kept his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. I wasn't going to cry, no crying isn't going to get me anywhere. "It's alright" I said "what are we going to do now?" I asked. "Well-" Fang said looking nervous "we were planning to take you to earth".

"I know it isn't-" I quickly cut him off before he could explain why earth is a good hiding spot, "I think I know the reason you chose earth, no need to explain". They looked a bit relived that I wasn't going to argue with them about going to a high security planet, it would only give me more unwanted attention. And I wasn't planning on being seen by anyone any time soon.

Hi AC sorry for going on hiatus without any notice, I'll be updating my fics randomly so don't expect any scheduled updates. Now I'll be signing Byeeee