Welp I think I just died

Fang pov

"Holy shit " I yelled "Holy shit indeed little brother "

* Scan Complete *

The scanner said so randomly and loudly that we both jumped like a foot up. I went over and checked what are his injures and after I've read them the only thing I could think was ' HOW THE HECK WAS HE STILL STANDING?! " my idiot of a brother came over and looked at the screen over my shoulder. He's expression was one of pure and utter disbelief. He's injuries range from 2 and 3 degree burns various cuts and bruises and sprained ankle and a broken wrist . My brother regained some of his sense after this shock. " Fang get some clothes for him I'll bandage him up" he said reaching towards the first aid -kit. I wordless went and got the comfiest clothes I own which are a short sleeve shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

When I returned to the med room Kiazo had already dressed his wounds up. " How's he doing" I ask " Pretty well for someone with his injuries " concern was written all over his face. 

Time Skip~

It's been 3 days now. The boy isn't showing any signs of waking up . There's good news tho Ochobot gave us some crucial info and pics about the royal family . The oldest is Hailintar 2nd Gempa 3rd Taufan ( idk how to spell his name) then the 2 twins Blaze and Ais the youngest Thron and Solar. Ochobot did not say who he was he said that he (ori) will tell it if he feels that he can trust us. 

As I was waiting for our unknown person to wake up I saw his finger twitch. He opened his eyes which were a warm brown. His eyes darted around and he shot up like a bat out of hell.

"Hey take it easy " he looked at me after I said that after looking at me he shook his head " Don't tire your self you've been out for 3 days and if any thing happens to you I think Ochobot might kill everyone here " he looked up at me and laughed I was surprised because it sounded pretty . WAIT WHAT I AM I THINKING!. I was snapped back to reality with our patient saying " Can.." and coughing I reached out and grabbed him a  glass of water after he drowned the glass of water      " What were you saying I asked him " he opened his mouth and closed it again concern and fear washed over his expression " Are you okay ?" I asked concerned about the boy infront of me. He look at me dead in the eyes and asked " Are you our savior or our doom?"

Hey every one I've been spiting chapters out fast aren't I this is a fic I've been wanting to write for a long time so expect frequent updates

byee and tnx for reading this fic