A unexpected rescue

Fang Pov

Another boring day in a floating box of metal. I got up from my chair and walked near our fridge to get a carrot doughnut .

And then Brother dearest called " Carrot we have a problem ". I stuff the doughnut into my mouth and to the cockpit cause when my brother says there's a problem there is huge problem "What is it duckbutt??" I half yelled ( He couldn't have waited another second could he I want mah carrot doughnut backkk) 

"I got a emergency signal from a power sphere" he said looking worried " And??" he looked at me and said "It's Ochobot "

quick fun fact about about Ochobot he is current owner is the youngest of the Kalichavis (I know it's stupid). Instantly you know the situation is beyond fucked

Kalichavis Royal family is the most powerful royal family in the WHOLE galaxy with 8 children mother Amira ( Idk BBB"s mom's name ) father currently unknown the oldest and the heir to the throne Hailinater  as far as we know there has been over 50 assassinations attempts on the family and all of them have been killed.

" How long till we enter the atmosphere " I ask " T minus 30 seconds " Kiazo said with looking up " I'll get the weapons hot " I said taking a seat next to him

" Get ready "  Kiazo tell me over our comms. We enter the atmosphere the first thing I see is a boy in torn clothes bloody and bruised as we get closer I see Ochobot in his hand. He looked up at us in a mixture of fear and relief . Behind that boy I see my targets I can't identify them because of the masks but the masks I know very well. I started to shoot them before I can even press the button the boy dropped on to his knees and covered Ochobot with his body. It was a quick but deadly fight we left no one uninjured.....well except the boy.

We landed a few meters in front of him but as we went towards him he blacked out. We ran towards him. Brother takes Ochobot from him which the he did not like cause he was hitting my brother until he said something to him then he instantly relaxed. I took the boy in to my hands he was surprisingly light. As we walked towards the ship I took in his features fluffy brown hair with a lock of white in it chubby cheeks and a button nose.

I placed him on a scanner in the med bay to check for injuries. As the scanner was doing it's job duckbutt walked in and went over to the boy and looked at him and his face changed into to something between pure disbelief and fear. " What ?" I asked 

" He has the same face as King Hailintar " he said looking at me seriously " Oh oh dear god" the realization hits me like a truck " Pang I think we are in the presence of royalty

Hello every one tnx for reading his fic and if any of the spelling is wrong do tell me and tell me some of your ideas for this fics I might make them