A problem

Pov Kaizo  ( welp the hedgehog's here) 

"I don't know " Boboiboy said tears were threating to fall from his eyes " It was a normal day " he continued " every one had finished their work so we were playing, Then a guard came saying an unknowing spaceship had entered the atmosphere" Boboiboy took a shaky breath in. Pang reached out and grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. Pang wasn't the best with emotions.

Actually neither of us were. I hoped between the two of us we'll make one emotionally good person. I went towards the bed knelt down and took his other hand " Hey it's okay " I said he took in another breath " Hali, Gempa and Tanfan went to deal with it. then after a few minutes there was an explosion. " he was shaking as he said this the only thing me and Pang could do was just reassure him that he was safe. Ochobot came and landed on his lap and huged his waist. Pang let BBB's (don't ask his name is way too damn long ) hand go and moved to the bed to give him a hug.

"I could hear screaming " he had tears flowing down his face now, I felt sorry for the kid. Pang and Ochobot just tightened their grip around him giving him a protective hug. " Hey you don't have to continue if you don't want to " I said wiping some of the tears away " your safe here and no one is pressuring you to do or say any thing" he looked and me and gave me a small smile not a fake one a genuine one. " It's okay " he said softy " this might help and brothers and I'm willing to do anything for them " he was smiling as he said this.

I couldn't help but smile too " your brothers are very lucky to have you " he and Ochobot smiled "HEY!!" yelled a very offended Pang. " yes yes I'm lucky to have you too you carrot addicted freak" I said " YOUR THE ONE TO SPEACK HEDGEHOG " "WHAT DID YO SAY?!" " YOU HEARD ME THE FRIST TIME PORCUPINE" " YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN AN ORPHANAGE!!" "BUT YOU DIDN'T SO YOUR STUCK WITH ME"

Our argument was cut short at the sound of laughing. We both turned to look at the source only to find BBB and Ochobot laughing. Me and Pang looked at each other and smiled we managed to make him laugh. I have only known him for a few days well awake a few hours but I'm ready to murderer who ever even looked at this boy wrong. Ahhhh Mom you were right I do have overprotective big brother instincts it has been proven not once but TWICE now!!!. I was snapped from my thoughts as BBB started his story again " because of the explosion Blaze and Ais went towards it then Hali came back" BBB started crying again we all went to comfort him " He was covered in blood " he whispered. I was shocked no one has ever managed to draw blood from the royal family but some one managed to hurt one of them like this." He told Thorn and Solar to go help the others. He stayed back" BBB was full on sobbing right now " He told me to take Ochobot and run I did what he told as I was jumping out the window the people that were chasing me came in to the room  they started shooting me so I jumped and ran until you guys came."

As we tried to calm BBB down a single thought was running through my head ' We have a problem '

Hi guys sorry for not updating in a while my writing option is gone but I some how managed to get a chapter done I mean it's still gone so slow updates till I can find out whats wrong so hope you guys have a good day .

Author chan out