Group 935

Edward Richtofen and his colleague,Dr.Schuster were two of the top scientists in Group 935. They mastered teleportation.

Richtofen walked into the teleporter.
"Turn it on,"he said.
"Are you sure?"asked Schuster.
"Yes,"said Richtofen.
ZWOOO!!!
Richtofen was gone.

Group 935 was a scientific group fixed on improving the human state. It was also lead by Nazi Germany,although they had locations all over the world. Richtofen didn't believe that they should've been lead by the Nazis.

Richtofen also went against Maxis's orders and continued work on the teleporter. Maxis thought that it was a waste of time. Richtofen continued his work and was teleported away.
Group 935 also invented many things. They invented the wonder weapons. Richtofen invented the wundawaffe DG-2. Group 935 also invented the perks-a-colas,sodas that give you powers like faster movements,better health,and making it easier to heal a teammate.
Soon after Richtofen's arrival back,an asteroid hit earth. It held a very powerful element called 115. Richtofen and Maxis expiremented with it. With,they made the Wundewaffe DG-2. Soon they also found out that 115 reanimated dead cells...Making zombies. The teleporter was also run by 115,so when Maxis teleported Samantha's dog,it turned into a zombie dog. This is a hellhound.
Maxis also expiremented with the zombies with Nova 6,a very lethal toxin. It turned the zombies to four legged creatures with only mouths on their faces.
Group 935 also had a space station on The Moon,which was called Griphon Station.
(Yes,that is how they spelled it.)
Richtofen also had four test subjects. One was named Tank Dempsey,who he despised. There was originally a man from Mexico in his spot,but he died. Then there's Takeo Masaki. He is from Japan. Nikolia Belinksi was Richtofen's favorite.
Now you know enough for the story to begin.