Call of the Dead

"We're completely surrounded!"
  "We're completely fucked!"
    "Oh come on,I've been begging for this shit! Come on!"
   The door to the lighthouse busted open as a zombie went rolling down the stairs.
  "Let's slay some stiffs."

    "So I was doing some research on a World War 2 movie,when I found these old Nazi documents. I couldn't believe my eyes. Necromancers,bringing back the dead,real creepy stuff. And what's the most mest up is that some of that crazy shit happened right here,"said George Ramero.

    "He missed me again!"yelled an actor.
  George got up from his seat and went up to Rooker.
   "Come on man,like this."
  George took one of the sawed off double barrel shotguns and hit Englund in the face.
   "Ow!"
  "Naw man,I'd do it like this,"said Danny.
  Danny then proceeded to hitting Englund in the back of the head with the end of one of his machetes.
   "Ow,Danny!"
  "I'd do it like this,"said Sarah,who then karate kicked Englund.
    Growl....
   George looked over and saw a zombie.
   "You don't look dead enough! Go back to makeup..."
   Another zombie actor went up to the zombie and grabbed him by the shoulder.
   "Alright,let's go..."
  The zombie flipped the actor over its head and then looked at George. George was then picked up and thrown into the frozen pond below.
   Rooker took out one of his shotguns and blasted the zonbie's brains out.
   "Come on,let's go see if George made it!"said Sarah.

   "I highly doubt that..."said Samantha.

  The team of four headed towards the pond. They could see more zombies appearing throughout the island.
   "Look,there he is!"said Englund.
   The team ran up to the non moving George,who floated in the water.
   "I really don't wanna say it,but I think that George bit the big one,"said Rooker.
     "Hey wait,he moved a little,"said Danny.
  George slowly stood up. His eyes were orange and he held a broken stage light.
   "George,are you ok?"asked Sarah.
   "YOURE ALL DOOMED!!! RAHH!!!"
  George swung the stage light as the group ran away.
   "What now?"asked Englund.
   "We fight likes there's no tomorrow!"said Rooker.
    "There is no tomorrow for us,"said Danny.

   The team found the old armory. It was full with MP40s,sicles,and Semtex grenades.
   "Come on,everyone get some supplies!"said Danny.

   "What now?"asked Dempsey.
   "I don't know. I can't see and ze teleporter is broken,"said Richtofen.
    "Damn,if only I had vodka. Ow! Who hit me?"
  Everyone kept quiet as gun fire could be heard from outside.
   "How convenient,"said Dempsey.

    Danny ran down some stairs as George neared.
   "You! You out there! I need more vodka!"
  "What the fuck?"asked Danny.
   "YOU CANT RUN.."said George.
   "Listen,we need you to turn on the power! There should be an extra power bar nearby! Please,help us!"said Richtofen.
    Danny ran up the stairs and threw a grenade as a distraction for George,and then grabbed the power piece.
   "Oh,zank you! Now we can see!"
   "Like I told you before Richtofen,that wasn't a lever,"said Dempsey.
   "Hahaha!"said Richtofen.
   "Oooo,blinky light!"said Nikolia.
   "NIKOLIA,NO!!!"
   A red light appeared from behind the door.

   Sarah kicked a zombie over the railing. Then she heard sirens.

    "Listen,things are going to go very bad if you don't destroy the security! You can find them by the blinking red lights. They kind of look like a big....Forget it. Just go!"said Richtofen.

    Danny went towards one of the red lights. Soon he found a blue light.
    "What is this?"he asked.
   Danny found a box,and he opened it. Random weapons appeared before his eyes until he got a sniper.
   "Well,let's see how well this does me..."
  Danny aimed at the red light and an explosive round went to the light,destroying it.
    "Well,this'll do me well..."

    Englund stopped at the blue light. It was a box.
    "Well,maybe this'll have something useful..."
   He opened it and a weird looking weapon appeared before him.
   "What's this thing?"he asked.
   Englund shot a zombie,and it turned back to a human.
    "Wha...what? How..?"asked the person.
   Then a swarm of zombies ran in and took care of it.

    The team met back up by the final red light. Danny shot at it as the others killed zombies.
    "Hurry up!"yelled Rooker.
   "I'm trying!"said Danny.
   The final red light exploded and the team ran back to the door which had the voices.

   "Ah,that's better. Now I can see the problem. The teleporter is completely broken. We must've gone too far into the future."said Richtofen.
   "Wait,you meant to bring us here? Where are we?"asked Tank.
   "BLA...BLA!!!"said Takeo as he puked all over the floor.
    "Ok,ew..."said Tank.
  "Oh man,I could use some vodka..."said Nikolia.
   "Now ain't the time for drinking Nikolia,"said Tank angrily.
   "Hm...vodka might just be the distra...I mean yes! Of course,vodka! But vhere could we find vodka?"

     Rooker ran into the kitchen he saw on the boat. There were no drinks on board.
   "Well that's great,"he said.

   Englund stood on some stairs and saw a piece of ice,which held a bottle of vodka.
   "Hey,I found it!"he said.
   Sarah ran to the ice and tried to grab it.
   "Smash the ice and I'll catch it!"said Englund.
   "Well,here goes nothing,"said Sarah.
SMASH!

    "Ok,we got the bottle! Now what?"asked Englund.
   "Ah,very good! Here you are,Nikolia. Now zen,there's something I need you to find... There is a golden rod somewhere on the station. You might have to do some things with the light house..."

    Danny looked at the controls of the boat.
   "Huh,what does this do?"he asked.
  Danny spun the wheel and saw the light from the lighthouse spin around and it fell inside of the lighthouse.
   "Oh god."

    Englund shot a zombie with the weird gun and a human appeared. The man ran away as more zombies appeared. The zombies chased him to the light from the lighthouse. The man started to be lifted,and the zombies killed him as he rose.
   "Poor guy,"said Englund.
  Soon a golden rod appeared where the light was. 
    "Oh,well ain't that convenient."

  "Zank you all for your help! We'll be leaving now!"
  PWOOO
  Soon a weapon appeared in front of the door.
   "What's this thing?"asked Danny.   
   Rooker picked it up and shot some of the zombies. A blue stream of lightning hit all of them,and they all died.
   "Alright,let's do this. Come on!"