Jealousy ❤

Warning: This imagine contains Lizzie's real life husband, Robbie Arnett. I just want to say that I have nothing against Robbie for this book is just imagined and Y/N or Ethan is her love interest. Robbie Arnett is a great musician and lover for Lizzie in real life. :D

___________________________________________

Ethan's PoV

I can't stop thinking about Lizzie. Her smooth and glossy lips that was locked and puckered on mine. The way how I gave her a sweet kiss and how she returned it with passion. It was how I showed her how I really felt, though I haven't told her yet. That night was already 3 weeks ago and I still haven't made a move though. Should I?

I don't want to be too forward, I want to make her comfortable if...there is something between us. Someone like Lizzie is a hard find, and I don't want to let her go.

I was looking through my phone. I stayed at home because I'm feeling down lately. I have no idea why. An idea came into my mind of calling Lizzie. She gave me her number through Messenger chat before she deleted all her socials later on. She had problems with the media and I completely understand that. It must be a lot of pressure for her being the center of attention all the time, taking her rights as a normal person.

I got nervous since this is my first time calling her. Will she ignore me and not pick up? Maybe she's busy and doesn't have time to talk.

I paced around my room walking back and forth. My gut finally pushed me over the edge. I held my phone resting on my desk and hit the large green button. I widened my eyes. Holy shit why did I ring her?!

Doot...Doot...Doot

It's ringing, heck. I cover my face slightly adjusting my fingers to peek through my phone.

"Hello? Ethan?" I heard her voice. She did pick up. Heck what do I saaaaay?!

"H-hey! H-hi Lizzie. Um, what's up?" I blew up. That isn't a proper greeting."Hey yeah, nothing much. I'm on a break from filming. We're almost done, more than halfway of the scenes were filmed. Which got me thinking. Are you okay? I haven't seen you on set recently."

"O-oh. That's great. Well, I just don't really feel like leaving my house, but I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I could come over after filming to check on you. I'm really disappointed you haven't been coming here."

"O-oh. Is that so?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Just by her tone, it was obvious she was flustered.

"Well, that was um, unexpected. You missed me?" I said regaining my confidence. This isn't so bad.

"What if I did?" She snorts.

"I'd say you like having me around, Miss Olsen."

"Yeah now don't be so smug about it, EJS."

"You're giving me a nickname now?"

"Yes, and you don't have a say in it."

"Whatever you say, Miss Olsen."

"It's nice chatting with you and believe me, you made my day but I have to go back on set now."

"I understand. Go on and give 'em hell."

"I'll come to your house later. See you soon."

"Nah, I'll pick you up."

"No it's fine. A friend will give me a ride."

"Oh? Who is this friend of yours?" My mood went down to be honest. But I tried to fight my emotions.