Interview 💛

ELIZABETH OLSEN AND ETHAN SMITH | WIRED AUTOCOMPLETE INTERVIEW

"Hey everyone, it's Elizabeth Olsen here,"

"Together with me, Ethan Smith,"

"And this is our WIRED autocomplete....interview." the pair smiled at the camera, making a cute silly face.

So WIRED asked Elizabeth and Ethan some of the internet's burning questions.

The pair both fidgets their limbs uncontrollably. They've been asked to return to the WIRED Studio to make a part 2 of Lizzie's interview before. They've been expecting to be asked about their relationship, to which Lizzie agreed that she'd be in control whenever that happens because she isn't comfortable announcing it in public.

"Right, I'll hold it." Ethan retrieved the printed illustration board from the crew.

"Okay so let's hit the first question. When was Elizabeth Olsen...born? I think we've already got this question on my last interview but, okay this time, Ethan?"

"16th of February, 1989." Her partner replied, with a smirk on his face. "Thank you." Elizabeth giggled.

"Next up. Is Elizabeth Olsen in a relationship?" Ethan looks at Elizabeth. "Yes." she simply said.

Ethan tears off the next piece of paper on the board while Elizabeth watches him curiously. "Is Elizabeth Olsen...married? Wow okay, straight to the hot questions. No." Elizabeth said as they both look at each other.

"Is Ethan Smith...younger than...Elizabeth Olsen? Okay, brilliant question. No. I'm actually older for a year." They laughed together.

Ethan tears another strand of paper on the board. "What is Elizabeth Olsen's...relationship with...Ethan Smith?" she scrunched her nose. The pair hit an eye to eye contact as Elizabeth finally spoke. "He was my boyfriend but currently, he's now my fiancé." She smiles at the camera and hears the cameramen cheering.

Ethan got a new board from the team and starts peeling out the second set of questions. "Does Ethan Smith...love someone? Oh wow. Is this really a burning question on the internet?" he laughs. "Yes I do. She's actually sitting next to me." They share a private glance before continuing.

"Does Ethan Smith play in...movies with...Elizabeth Olsen? Sadly no, I'm just an author, not that incredibly talented as my Lizzie." he shrugs and Lizzie smacks his shoulder.

"Is Elizabeth Olsen...in love? Um, one word. Yes." she throws the paper on the ground.

"Is Ethan Smith...british? No, but I could imitate that accent since I've been watching Harry Potter as a kid." he winks at the camera.

"Is it....true that Elizabeth's character on Marvel died?" Lizzie looks at the camera and shrugs.

"Will Elizabeth...ever be with...Ethan on a...premiere together? Hmm. What do you say babe?"

"I don't say why not?" Ethan made a sarcastic face.

"What does...Ethan Smith...and Elizabeth Olsen...do together?" They looked at each other and thought for a while. "Hm, we cook together," Ethan started.

"Sometimes we also have moments together under the stars and nature," Elizabeth smiled. "And we continue to love each other every single day." Ethan continued, looking a her. "Mm-hm." Elizabeth hummed in agreement.

"Okay, last question of the day. "Should Elizabeth Olsen...and Ethan Smith...top off the best media couple of the year?" Elizabeth scoffed. "That would be a great honor really, but to me, our relationship is always my favorite." She winks at the camera.

"This is our WIRED Autocomplete Interview, thank you for watching." The couple said in complete sync.

"Alright that's a wrap, thanks guys!" The lead cameraman yelled.

They stood from their seats and met at the backstage.

"What was that about?" Ethan asked.

"Well, I thought that it's time the world would know that my fiancé is THE Ethan Smith." she smiled, leaning closer.

"Thank you."

"You don't have anything to thank for. I should've told them ever since we started dating."

"I feel giddy just hearing it. I'm getting married to THE Lizzie Olsen."

"Everything's so real now."

"Indeed, it is."