Finally Mine Forever ❤

Elizabeth's PoV

It's been three years since I tied the knot with the love of my life. Well, I'm pretty sure I can safely say that he's my soulmate. A partner, a best friend, a husband. I couldn't ask for a better partner in my life.

Leaning in the doorway, I watch him as he assembles the crib for a special someone on the way. He's been really industrious and hardworking for our little bundle of joy. My motherly hormones quickly kicked in as I felt my eyes water. I wipe my tears and saw him turn around.

"You okay, baby?" he stood up dusting himself. "Yeah. Just a little emotional, you know. My heart just leaps in joy looking at this. All of this. Everything that's happening. Time flew so fast."

"Indeed it has." he came closer, holding me at my waist. He gives me a quick kiss. "How's our littlest Olsen doing?"

"Littlest Smith, you mean."

"Well, it's anything you want, darling. I'm fine with it."

"You have a say in it, too. You're his or her daddy."

"What is it?"

"Just made me remember our honeymoon and every event that lead us here.

"Yeah, it's all so perfect. Switzerland, Spain, Philippines, and Japan all in two years. Especially Philippines, I never knew they had such a place like Palawan." he leaned in and rested his forehead on mine as I hummed in agreement.

"And remember the time I told you we're expecting?" I asked and he giggled. "Yeah, I remembered every single detail of it."

Flashback
Elizabeth's PoV

I sigh as I stare at the test on my bathroom counter. We've done this before, but since I was on the pill, we don't have to worry. Now that Ethan and I agreed to start building a family, we did all the precautions and advice we need. This is it. All the answers are in front of me. I just have to wait.

Ethan is with me. He refused to do any work and chose to stay with me until we find out. He was hugging me and pampering me with kisses until we heard a beep from the counter.

I look at him and he just nodded and held my hand. I slowly flip the test, revealing two red lines. I cover my mouth and let streams of liquid fall on my face. Ethan carried and spun me in the air as it ended with a sweet kiss.

"Finally. We're gonna have a little family soon. I hope he or she will have your beautiful jade eyes."

"You're still so cheesy and romantic until now." I giggled. "I love it."

"I love you both. Thank you for this, baby. You don't know how much this means to me. I promise I'll try to be a better partner and be the best dad in the world.

"We love you, too. I have no doubt you will." I caress his cheek as our emotions and comfort from each other carried us away from the outside world.

End of Flashback

We both smiled, reminiscing the precious memory we shared ages ago. I got a towel from the counter and wiped his sweaty face. "You've been exerting so much effort in this, my love."

"As I should, he or she deserves everything. I'll give him or her the whole world if I needed to." I finished wiping his face and got back into finishing the crib.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

"I do like a mini you, so I'm hoping it's a girl. A little princess running about in our mansion." Despite him facing against me, I can feel him smiling through his words.