Chapter 11

Sanvi's POV

After the brief stare between Mahir and me. I look around the office and could not help but admire it. it was so beautifully decorated .the office was very big, with a large table in the middle and his chair. There was a couch on the side of the office facing a large screen television, on the other side was a middle refrigerator. And there was a big shelf close to the fridge that was beautifully arranged with beautiful books. On the other side of the shelf, there were files arranged.

After I finished gawking at his beautiful office I made my way to the couch and sat down on it and watched him stare at me as his eyes flicked up and down my body he was checking me out. "Pervert " I murmured and mentally thanking Sriya for picking another outfit and shoes for me to wear before I left home.

*Sanvi's dress and shoes below 👎

After a few minutes of him checking me out he finally spoke, I thought I could have died because of the silence

"I knew you would be back Sanvi you just can't resist me," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Ignoring... Lol, you guys think am going to ignore his statement no way, I don't want to boost his enormous ego.

"Excuse me!! I'm not at all interested in you I came here for the deal," I said with a smirk.

~~~~•~~~~~

Mahir's POV

After the intense stare we shared, I saw her look around my office admiring it as she made her way to my couch sitting down on it as if she owns my freaking office not waiting for me to invite her to sit. I stare at her checking her out as she looked so hot in that dress that perfectly hugged her curvy figure. that I was on the verge of getting a hard-on. What is wrong with you man I said to myself. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten laid in a long time.

Keep telling yourself that man till you believe it man my subconscious says mocking me. I signed caressing my jaw trying to distract myself from staring at her.

"I knew you would be back Sanvi you can't just resist me " I finally say to her with a smirk as I see her roll her pretty eyes glaring at me. I thought she was going to ignore my statement when I heard her say.