Chapter 37

Sanvi's POV

     "Yahhhhh we are going to have lots of fun, I have so much planned for this trip, we are going to drink still we go crazy" Sriya yelled excitedly. I rolled my eyes at her focusing on my sketchbook. Putting finishing touches on my designs while Anushka drove us to the hotel we will be spending the weekend.

     "Hey put that away no working during our weekend together" Sriya yelled for the fifth time today taking her eyes off the road to glare at me, I guess I should put it away now before she throws it out the window, nope I don't want that, the sketchbook was a gift from my mom and I refuse to let it get thrown out the window.

     "Fine, Sriya get your eyes back on the road"

   "You finally listen to me, for once that's great" she grinned.

    We arrived at the hotel, it was a miracle my body is still intact. Now am starting to question Anushka's driving skills.

  "Cheer up it's not that bad " Anu yelled trying to shake me out of the shock of almost getting killed. Now I wish I took Mahir's offer of driving us to the hotel. I knew she was a terrible driver, I presumed she must have gotten better I guess I was wrong. She is worst than before.

     "It wasn't that bad!!  you almost committed murder a while ago" I shouted in her ears. Maybe that would make her remember how terrible her driving skills were.

      "Relax the old man is fine, he probably didn't know or see anything happen you are just getting worked up for nothing besides I already apologize anyway, "she said bringing out our luggage, from her car.

       "Yea!! "Apologize "you didn't even stop the car you just yell sorry at the top of your voice at the old man and kept on driving, Never mind forget It you are not even listening to me anyway!!!" I yelled, Gosh!! I can't be with them.

   "Relax nothing happened to him he is fine,  I promise to be more careful while driving, happy now!" Anu said with an innocent smile, Sriya rolled her eyes. As the valet came to help with our bags, I didn't get why we need the help. You were just staying for the weekend, I didn't pack much

         We both walked towards the receptionist to get the keys to our room, I booked a royal suite with three beds, we left the valet to deal with our bags.

     wow, this place is awesome, now I knew why it has been the talk of the town. Am glad I could afford to treat myself to a five-star hotel.   It isn't called royal for nothing, the decoration and structure of the hotel screams royalty.

     "Hello welcome to Royal diamond hotel, how may I please assist you miss" she smiled. Glancing briefly at us before gazing back at her computer screen. She seems nice.

    "Yes actually, I already placed my booking for a room could you help me with my room keys, please?. I answered, The phone rang As she immediately picked it up signaling for me to wait a minute with the snap of her hands.

    Sriya seems to be in her world glancing at her phone Looking as bored as ever that makes two of us, for some reason this lady seems to be taking her damn Time talking on the phone and attending to us. I zone out on her conversation.

      Putting the phone down she continued typing on her computer without glancing up to look at us.

        " Alright, can you tell me your name please let me confirm it on my computer," she asked not bothering to look at us? Geez, I just want it to be over now does it take that long to give you keys to your fucking room.

   "Okay sure, My name is Mrs. Sanvi Mahir Sehgal," I said with a frown wanting this talk to be over already. At the mention of my name she immediately stood up from her chair in shock.

    "Sorry for the delay Ma...ma, we have been awaiting your arrival, sorry for the delay, ma your suite was upgraded to private suit here are the keys to your room," she said handing me a sparkling set of keys with the widest smile that made her look creepy. 

   "Thank you, " I said taking the keys from her with a fake smile. We 3 made our way to the elevator when two men stopped us, one introduced himself as the manager and the other was introduced as our personal Butler during our stay at the hotel.

    He was asked to tend to our needs during our stay in the hotel. He explained as to he was showing us to our suite Which I found strange while  Other 2 ladies were ecstatic taking the keys from me and racing toward our room like a little kid.

     The butler showed us our suite, excusing himself, and saying something about going to get our luggage. He was quite helpful seriously a fucking butler I still can't wrap my head around this.
     We got into the suite and was surprised at the view, it was glorious and beautiful, it was like your own personal house inside a hotel with a complete set of a house.

    "Wow! Your husband has officially won my heart with this kind gesture, I knew it was met for you at the list I have a share in your happiness, I could die here" Anu squealed running around the suite.

  "Why do you think Mahir has something to do with this," I asked still not convinced, it may just be pure luck finally on our side.

   "I should spell it out for you," this time sriya said giving me the look that screams think with your brains. Fully thinking about it now, yup it's Mahir.

    "Ok fine it's Mahir, I don't know if I should be mad or happy about it because I told him to stay off my back for the weekend. He didn't listen

  " cmon babe doesn't look like that let's just enjoyed it," Sriya said sitting down on the couch with a smile. As she switches on the television.

          I smiled to myself exploring the beautiful suite that looks like a three bedrooms apartment on the expensive side of town.
  * Ding dong *

   "Sriyaaa please see who is at the door, " I tell Sriya from the kitchen, yes if you must know it has a kitchen that is fully stocked.

  "Can't am busy, why get it yourself" she yelled right back at me. I rolled my eyes at her answer I am going to punish her later. Coming out of the kitchen I made my way towards the door.

"What are you busy with anyway " I yelled at her as I passed her on the couch.

"Am busy ignoring you if you must know" she murmured with her mouth filled with chips where the hell did she get those from.

           Opening the door I saw our supposed Butler with the valet bringing our bags in with what happened to be a tray of different foods and different types of wines into the room. I thanked them with a smile. Tipping the valet. Closing the door as they left.

      "Sriyaa!!! How the hell do you pack seven pieces of luggage for a three days stay, do you change clothes in your sleep!!"  Me And Anu yelled in shock
..............................
Vote...share.... comment❤️