Chapter 29

Mahir's POV 

     After getting a special formula of hair shampoo that was recommended by my hairstylist. My hair was as good as new or even better than before. When I got home later that evening I could not see any sign of lily. I  assumed she was avoiding me. But not for long.

      I went to her room to start my epic prank. I  put a fake apology note on her bed then I mixed up different colors of water paint and pour it all into a big bucket then I used a strong thread to tie the bucket to the spot where she would stand to read my note. When she picked up the note the paint will fall on her. I just hope it works.

      It's already late where the hell could she be I said to myself. I am going to wait for her to come even if it means waiting all night just because of my prank. Is not that am worried about her or anything like that. it's only because of my prank.

  Are you sure that's the only reason man?

Ignoring my subconscious I focused on the paperwork on the table. I could be doing this in my office and not in my living room. But I choose to do it here because I want to.   not because of anyone.

   Hmm mm, no comment.

  "Ring Ring Ring!!!!!"

  I picked up my house phone that was ringing on the table.

   "Hello," I said into the phone.

   "Good evening Mr. Sehgal, Ms. Sharma just arrived now," my chief security guard said.

  "how many times will I tell you to call me Mahir Chris" I replied with a smile, the old man just don't get it...

  "More than I can count sir Mahir" he chuckled. Chris was the closest thing I have as a father figure in my life he has been with me for many years now. He worked in my father's mansion before. When I moved out of my father's mansion he moved along with me. He helped me out in my darkest times. I trust him with my life.

  "I see you got a little problem with the new miss," he said with a laugh, I know he was still thinking about what happened this morning. I also remembered telling him to inform me once she gets back.

    "She is worst than a little problem, she is a crazy woman" I mumbled. I was about to complain more about her to him when I hear the door creak open.

  "Good night Chris I think the crazy woman is trying to sneak into my house"

Great speak of the devil and she shall appear. All the lights in the house were turned off but my reading light I saw her tiptoeing into the house I quickly turned off my reading light.

    As she was about to climb up the stairs. I turned on all the lights in the house with my special house remote control.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I heard her screaming as I smirked at her. I walked towards her.

   "Where do you think you are going to my little feisty prankster," I said to her with a smirk. She looked at me with a shocked expression before covering it with a frown.

    "Nice talking to you......" She quickly blurted out as she walks past me " not!! see ya!!" She yelled as she climbed up the stairs running to her room. Smirking I picked up all my paperwork as I made my way to my room. I locked the door Resting my head on the door waiting for my prank to swing into action.

     "Ah!!!!!!!!  Youuu Golu sehgal no no Alien  I will get you for this!!" she yelled from her room across the hall. While  I went to bed with a smile on my face making extra sure to lock my door with a double lock.