Chapter 41

Sriya's POV

   "Sanvi get off my damn couch and get ready for work already you have been like this for a week now, Are you not afraid of getting fired" I yelled for the sixth time today attempting to drag her off the couch. She refused to

  "I told you I was working from home, let me go Sriyaaa" she grumbled pushing me off Argggg. Now I wish we were back to when boys are gross because I can't take this anymore. I have never seen her like this before.

         She has been driving me crazy since Mahir broke her heart, she arrived at my doorstep a week ago crying her eyes out, she explained everything that happened to me at that moment I felt like going back to his house with my tennis racker to hurt him. 

        I tried everything that could to make her feel better, all my efforts went down the drain, she refused to go out of the house or receive any visitors, not even her husband that has been at my doorstep almost every day. She just sit on my couch and watch a sad shitty movie and cry all day, it's depressing to watch.  

        "Alright, fine you can continue sitting on the couch, but no more junk food for you " I grumble picking up all the junk food scattered through my living room. I have to think of something to make her leave the house. Been locked up in here is not helping.

   "No don't put it away I need them " she whine trying to take them back from me, nope I am not having that today, I need to think of something to cheer her up.

"Nope you don't need them, girl, what you need is a nice warm bath you stink, and your breath smells like cheese " I mumbled using my hands to pin my nose. I cleaned up the room. Arranging things back in order, I can't help it am a neat freak, I can't stand anything been out of place.

"Hahahaha girl very funny  I don't stink I smile nicely if I can say so myself" she whined sniffing herself giggling as she munch on some chips. Where the hell did she get that from, I am so worried about her state of health right now, She hasn't had any real food in a week now except pizza.

Does that even count as food?

Of course, it does. Pizza is life.

But too much of it can be bad for her health. I am so glad I hid all the wines.

"Just go take a shower girl, we are going to my boutique, you better get yourself ready, stinky or not I will drag you to the boutique with me today if I have to" I warned as I made my way up the stairs. I Made sure to give her the don't mess with me look.

     I live in a two-bedroom apartment in the richest side of town, this apartment was a birthday gift from my Dad.

            I haven't received any gifts from him lately since he married that bitch, Lucy!! She was my high school rival, miss queen bee biggest slut we all know she married my father because of his money except him. I refuse to call that bitch stepmom, nasty, I can't even stomach it.

     " Now where is that my cute jacket  I could swear I saw it a while ago " I whispered to my self, searching my closet, Arggggg its so hard to find anything, why do I have so many clothes anyway, I don't even remember buying this gown, but it's cute, I will wear it for our anniversary dinner tomorrow,  it's Prince and my sixth anniversary. I can't wait for tomorrow.

   I feel guilty for being happy when my friend is sad, I have to find a way to get Sanvi to talk to Mahir, she loves him but doesn't want to admit it. I know he loves her too, Our time at the hotel was enough proof.

______________________________________

  "Can you please Smile Sanvi, you are driving my customers with that frown " I muttered to her, she groaned giving me the middle finger.