Chapter 20

Mahir's POV

  "man can you keep your annoying comments to your self am not in the mood," I said to Abeer with a frustrated tune as I caressed my jaw using my hand.

"Alright dude fine," he said as he took a seat beside me just like me he is also dressed in an Armani suit with a tie to match.

   I  started to sip my glass of wine ignoring his presence  I knew him been quiet is not going to last for a long time.

   "man you are more cranky than a woman in her period what got your pant all in a twist," he said as he requested a glass.

   He took my bottle of wine and poured in his glass, as he stares at me like am an alien from another planet.

I know he is trying to figure out what got me this cranky that I ignored his presence as I sip my wine.

     I am also ignoring his damn question cause I am not ready to tell him that the crazy woman got me horny for a week now knowing the idiot he is going to make a big deal out of the situation and most likely make fun of me.

     After his Annoyingly uncomfortable stare. I  Quickly Changed the topic to distract him from his detective thinking.

"Did you find out why she got fired? "  I asked as I turned to look at him? After not getting any response from him I tried study him and saw that he was deep in thoughts staring at something

   At someone might I add my subconscious corrected.

  I quickly turn in the direction he was staring at and saw a girl who was laughing and talking with Sanvi as if they were long lost sisters. I smirked 

Someone is looking I added with a smirk as I drank my wine. Time to turn the table around.

"Are you done staring now? "I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"yes," he answered still distracted. I rolled my eyes at him. He finally turned his attention to me.

" who the hell is that beauty," he asked me still staring at her as if she was his whole world. I know that look the dude is smitten.

   Abeer isn't a flirt, he takes relationship blah blah blah very seriously. he might be annoying but when he likes a girl he is really serious about it. And I know my friend liked this black-headed girl.

"That beauty happens to be Sanvi's friend" I added with a smirk sipping my wine as I watched the lover boy with amusement.

"Man I hope you are seriously not pulling a fast one on me," he asked unsurely.

"wow your new Mrs is already bringing joy to my life and you guys ain't even married yet," he said with a teasing smile. The idiot Is finally back. I glared at him as a slight frown made its way to my face.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me did you find out the reason she got fired," I asked with a business tone. As he heard the tone of my voice he looked at me with a frown. I know Abeer hates when I use a business tone on him but I choose to ignore the fact and annoy the hell out of him.

"yeah I did " he finally answered with a frown "And I am not going to tell till you ask politely," he said with a smirk.

"Don't mess with me man tell me alre...." my statement was cut short by the click of heels.