Chapter 26

Sanvi's POV

I was so lost in thoughts trying to figure out the connection with Mahir and the girl his mom mentioned earlier that made him react like a hurt lover that got him heartbroken. I doubt that the psycho has the heart to be broken It will probably be his ex-girlfriend or something like that or probab.......

"Are you coming down or are going to sit here in the car all night and act dumb " I jolted from my thoughts as I heard Mahir's bark in a harsh tone. Rude much What's his damn problem there is no need to be rude about it I said to myself while giving him the stink eye. He's been acting weird all night seen the mention of the mysterious girl.

Not that he wasn't weird before but he's acting weirder than usual. And his cranking attitude is irritating me so much that I want to throw myself out of his car and die. He's acting like a lady on her period

Is he seriously that bad that you rather die my subconscious asked

Yeah totally

Then you can throw yourself out of the window but don't forget to leave me behind. *Eye roll*

Are you even serious right now am me and you are me? and we are me wait what the hell am I even saying. My stupid subconscious always siding with Mahir. Traitor!!

I got down from the car and made my way to the building ignoring him. As I stepped into the building I seem to forget about been upset as I stare at the beautiful decorations on the wall.

I was so lost staring at the wall as I walked like a zombie in other to appreciate the beautiful decorations.

Seriously zombie that all you could think of what happened to a cat walking like a Lady

Whatever * eye roll*

"Sanvi you were supposed to wait for me and remember we are supposed to be in love with you" I heard Mahir say behind me as he tries to catch up with me. But I ignore him and continued walking. Until I was yanked back by a strong arm.

I turn to see Mahir looking at me with a frown on his face. No shocker there this dude doesn't even know how to smile.

I bet he was born with a frown on his face. I felt his hold on my hands uncomfortable as I whisper yell at him

"Could you let me go cause you are holding too tight and am not some fucking toy you can command at your wish fuck face?" I said with anger lacing through my tone as his eyes suddenly darken at my tune. Now he looks like an angry bear ready to eat me

"Remember am paying you for the job so if you know what's good for you. You better shut that pretty mouth of yours and do your damn job" he spoke through gritted teeth as he held me so tight that I knew I was going to bruise. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him because he looks so fucking possessed right now. By a demon.

He looks so sεメy right now

Gross!! what is seriously wrong with you girl.

"You are hurting me "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE," I said screaming out the last word through gritted teeth as it seems to snap him out of his LA LA Land as he suddenly let go of me. What a relief

"What's your problem you almost fucking killed me," I said a little bit dramatic as I yell at him .he scoff before replying.

"You will survive to stop whining I barely held you" he frowned at me while I roll my eyes at him before held my hands or more like grabbing my hands dragging me to the party hall. I am so literally so fucking pissed up right now nobody.

Yell at me

Manhandle me

And disrespectful me all in one night this dude doesn't know what he's up for. All I can tell is payback is a bitch. And am so having my sweet payback tonight.

------------;-*-;;;;;-------

Mahir's POV

I can't believe I lost control of my temper all because of that bitch and talked to Sanvi rudely. I don't know why My mom had to mention that slut and ruin my day today. It fucking annoys me how the main mention of her name could fucking affect me after all these years.

I knew that I spoke out of the line with Sanvi I still kept my million dollar frown on my face. I couldn't get myself to apologize. I don't do apologizes. Besides she is also a woman and they are all fucking the same. And I can't let my guard down again. Not this time.

"Don't embarrass me and remember that we have to act in love " I whispered harshly in her ear as we got closer to the ballroom where our engagement party is been held.
I prepared myself for her infamous sarcastic comments that she is so famous for. But was shocked because I was not expecting what I held her say next.

Shit, she is definitely up to something. And I think am in big trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Are sorry guys for the very late update and I got no reason for disappointing you guys except things had been bad for me so I was so unstable to write...