Chapter 12

Mahir's POV 

I was happy for the distraction because I had no fucking idea of what I was trying to do a while ago it felt like I was lost in a trance. If not for the interruption I think I would have done something stupid that I would regret.

I glanced at the file in front of me and carefully read them before signing. I have learned to trust nobody cause I don't know who might betray me. I finish signing the papers. And continue with other work.

"you can have the files now, I hope everything is set for the meeting tomorrow," I said to him without looking at him. I was expecting a reply from that idiot and I got none. I took a glance at him and saw him lost.. staring intensively at something or might I say someone.

I studied where his gaze was been fixed at and found him gawking at my fiance! eye raping her in front of me and in my damn office. I was red and I didn't know why.

fake fiance my subconscious corrected but nobody knows that and I do not care fake or real she is mine. I look at Sanvi and saw that she was uncomfortable under his stare.

I didn't know when I got up from my chair and made my way over to her.. in a swift move wrapping my arms possessively around her waist pushing her close to me. She seems to welcome my touch and lean onto me.

"I suggest you stop staring at my fianceeee and keep your Fucking eyes to yourself or lose your damn job" I snapped at him gritting every word out. He finally snapped at his daydream putting his head down.

"I am sorry sir " he quickly apologizes. But sorry don't change any damn thing.

"keep your sorry to yourself, take those files and get the fuck out of my cabin," I said in anger gritting my jaw. He quickly took the files and practically ran out of the office.

"ouch " I yell in pain as her elbow came in contact with my stomach damn this woman is hard "why did you elbow me you crazy woman," I asked angrily.

"That is for touching me without permission," she said before using her legs to hit my knee. As I groan in pain where did I get this violent woman from I said to myself " And that is for being possessive of me I am not your damn property " she was about to hit me again I saw it coming and avoided been hit by moving far away from her.

"And what was that for "I couldn't help but yell frustrated : Grandpa why you choosed a violent and stubborn woman.

"That was for claiming to be my fiance when I haven't signed the deal yet" she stated with a smirk before going over to the couch. I think she is going to kill me before the one year is over.

" Well Are you going to sign the deal or not, " I asked suddenly Remembering the most important thing of all which is my company.

"well I will sign the deal if I can move in with you after two weeks," she said clearly stating her condition. I sighed defective cause I know that she is one of those crazy Ass chicks that won't rest till they get what they want.

" Fine do as you please but just sign the damn deal already you have wasted enough of my time " I snapped at her with a stoic face I sighed in relief as she finally took the pen from my table and signed the deal. Finally, I exclaimed in relief.

"I will take my leave now," she said taking her purse and making her way over to the door." Yes, I can finally get rid of her" I murmured under my breath.

"Did you say something Mahir?" she asked in a mocking tune daring me to repeat myself I knew she heard what I said. I shake my head and said "No" in response to her, call me a coward or whatever you like but this woman is crazy and violent I rather not mess with her.

she finally opened the door and made her way out of my office as I breathe a sigh of relief. What a fucking day.

But the crazy woman has to bring her head back into my office and yell "I will be back for you Mahir" in a creepy tune as she started laughing like a maniac and exits my Cabin I could still hear the sound of her laughter.

It's official Grand PA you choose a crazy woman for me to marry I whispered to myself.
-

Silent readers Vote please