Chapter 32

Sanvi's POV

A few minutes later I finished preparing our breakfast. I chased Mahir out earlier after the mess he created. I sent him to the dining room to wait till breakfast is prepared.

I couldn't help myself as I made a full breakfast buffet. An inner part of me just wants to impress Mahir. But I choose to ignore that part of me and convince myself I made it because Am just a crazy food lover that's why I made so much.

Lols keep deceiving your self girl

Ignoring my subconscious, I took our breakfast to the dining room. Setting them on the table as alien bunny muttered a small "thank you" he was about to dive in when I took back his food wanting to mess with him a little bit.

"You said what little alien bunny " I teasingly asked him in a baby voice. he rolled his eyes at me. I turned my back on him ready to take the food back to the kitchen. when I held him say

"Thank you Sanvi for preparing this wonderful breakfast " he muttered sarcastically. "Happy now" he completed with a small frown.

"Yeah am a happy alien bunny. Am so happy that I want to die from happiness " I retorted overly dramatically while diving into my breakfast. He sneered at my obvious sarcastic comment.

"Drama queen" I heard him muttered under his breath. Not caring about his existence I admired my glorious pancakes as my mouth waters over how gorgeously delicious it's going to be.

"Weird she staring at the pancakes the way she ought to be staring at her husband crazy woman" I hear him mutter grudgingly.

"Did you say something?" I asked him absent-mindedly still gushing over my delicious babies.

"Nothing" he retorted in a semi angry tone. This dude is so complicated I don't know what crawled in his ass and died this time around, ignoring him I focused back on my breathtaking breakfast. If you must know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later

I was done with my breakfast, if you ask yes it was very delicious, I took my dirty dish to the kitchen to load them in the dishwasher.

I was about to make my way back to the room I found my self earlier to take my bath and change my clothes. I can't help but feel like am forgetting something important.

You still don't know who changed you dummy.

"Ooooh, I forget to ask alien bunny who changed me how could I forget," I thought muttering and smacking my self on my head as I Finally remembered the reason I came down the in the first place, I can't believe I forgot I say making my way back to the kitchen I met him still at the table chucking to himself.

It was strange seeing him this way wanting to know the source of his amusement I sat beside him ready to raise the question this was the first time I have seen him laugh he looks so handsome been so carefree like this.

However, as soon as he set his eyes on me his innocent chuckle turned into a full-blown laugh. Giving me the sense that I was the center of the joke. And I hate not been let in on a joke that's about me.

But he continued laughing without sparing me a glance. Which got me even more irritated that I was not let in on the joke.

"What's the hell is so funny and who changed my dress alien bunny " I snapped as he wouldn't stop laughing and it was annoying the shit out of me

"I have always wondered what it will be like to watch a pig eat breakfast, thank you so much Sanvi for making my dream true today, and as for who changed your dress. I did there was nothing there to see anyway" he said with a teasing grin as he made his way out of the dining room.

I stare at his retreating figure shockingly as it took me a while to realize the joke. Oh my Gosh!!! Did he just call me a pig and also insulted my beautiful body. That fucking alien asshole is so dead.

Without much thinking, I put my stupid plan in action as I jumped on his back and began smacking the hell out of him and yanking his beautiful hair. But I won't tell him that

" You always called me a crazy woman I will show you crazy today" I whispered in his ear as I continue my assault on him.

"Owwww Get off me you crazy woman" he yelled trying to get me off. Not have any much progress. He walked to the living room with me still on his back.

Am suddenly thrown off his back as I land on the couch with a thud. Alien bunny got on top of me invading my breathing space without much care.
"Can you please get off me?" I said to him in a timid voice feeling quite uncomfortable with his proximity.

"No I kind of like this position. Is this all it takes to shut you up then am going to be doing it every time " he said with a smirk coming closer.

Wishing to wipe that awful smirk off his ridiculously beau..... I mean ugly face.

You wanted to say, beautiful girl. Sanvi and Mahir sitting on a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g

Just fucking shut it.

"Can you get off me u are going to crush me to death I haven't even lived half of the life am supposed to I haven't even met....."Am suddenly cut off my rambling by a peck on my lip that I seem to like. But I won't admit that.

" Why did you kiss me," I say to him in an angry tone. I didn't receive any reply from him as he kissed me again this time longer with so much passion. I couldn't hold myself back as I found myself kissing him with equal love.