Chapter 34

Sanvi's POV

       It has been about A month now since Mahir allegedly gave me all his offices' contact. I wasn't even aware of the fact that he has a lot of businesses.

     He Has been acting strange since that day and daily he comes home earlier than usual he interacts with me and informs me of all his business projects. I even find my self acting all wifely . I make sure he eats all his meals, I also like the fact that he enjoys all the meals I prepare for him.

"Mrs. Sehgal can I take these designs to the team to start the production," my PA asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes you can do that, you will also supervise this I want these designs to come out perfectly" I replied giving her all the details of the material I want them to use for the designs.

"Yes mam," he said as he walked out of my office shutting the doors.

I was once again pulled back in thought. He has been so helpful to me in the short while I have known him. he might be an asshole but he can also be prince charming when you get to know him.

I received a call from my boss that fired me from my job in the fashion world.  She apologizes for the mistake and the inconvenience she caused me by not trusting me she also told me that she found the real mastermind behind the crime. She pleaded with me to resume work as soon as possible.  I was really happy about the call and was glad that girl has been put behind bars for frauds.

     I returned to work with the mindset of having my old position I was stunned at the double promotion and x3 of my salary I received in the company I was overjoyed I resumed at my new offices all my friends in the company were overjoyed to see me and they were all happy about my promotion and  Things have been going great for me lately.  I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing on the table.

*ring *ring*

  Picking the phone from the table to check the caller. I was the name of my crazy bestie calling.

*Sanvi* "hey girl!! "

*Sriya"hey!! Mrs. Sehgal so how is married life treating you"

*Sanvi* 'eye roll' it's going great. How about you and your prince charming when is the wedding date."

*Sriya* soon girl! I don't get to see you any more seen you got married that your incredible hulk of a husband has been keeping you very busy"

*Sanvi* Idiot!! Stop it besides I saw you last week" I replied putting the phone on speaker as I picked up my coffee on the table sipping slowly.

*Sriya* Last week is not enough!!. We hang out almost every day before you got married. Now you don't have time for your bestie Anymore."

" Dramatic much "I whispered to my self with an eye roll

*Sriya* don't you dare roll your eyes at me young lady"  how did she...? Never mind

*Sanvi* To make it up to my super bestie why don't we meet up at our favorite restaurant after work and we can also spend the weekend together at our favorite hotel. Is that cool  for my super bestie"

*Sriya* that is great then we can also go clubbing it's going to be a great weekend. Bye girl see ya later love you "

*Sanvi* bye girl love you too"

    Putting my coffee mug back on the table I focused back on finishing my designs..

~~~~~~~~~√√√√√√

A few hours later

  "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever " Sriya exclaims in an exciting voice coming to hug me. As we both went to our seats. We placed our orders