Chapter 1

"Yo,I am aizel and I am a fallen angel,.........Yeah bro,Seriously I am not lying,If you don't beleive see my fings"A young boy with black hairs with cyan bangs said to himself while looking in mirror.

With that Aizel spread his five pairs of black jet like wings while standing in front of mirror,While wearing a familiar Uniform.

Soon he heared a chuckle from behind and he turned back to see a elder man with black hair with blonde bangs and the man said"Try again,Kid,You can't just tell everyone about supernatural,Make it sound more human"

Aizel just nodded and asked"How about,you show me how its done,Old man"

The blonde got up and his face became more detailed and he began"Hey,I am azazel,Nice to meet you,You can send love letter later"

Aizel looked at azazel with a bored look and he said"What made you think,you will get love letter at this age,Geezer"

Azazel whimmed on being called old but soon,they heared a knock on door and a small blond girl came in and Aizel asked"What is it,Millet"

"Lord Aizel,You are going to get late for acedemy"She said and Aizel paled as he didn't wanted to be late on his first day and he spread his wings and was about to fly but azazel stopped him by saying"Idiot,Humans also live in sorroundings"

"And,whats that to me"Aizel asked not caring about anyone

"We can't let them know and plus,its better to walk a bit even if you have wings"Azazel said and Aizel sighed in defeat and he walked his way to kouh acedemy.

(Aizel's POV)

"Today is my first day in kuoh acedemy,And i wanted to fly but my stupid old man stopped me"

"Now i have to walk all the way to devil's territory"

"A devil's territory is a dangerous place for fallens but i have permission from the lucifer,And even if i hadn't his permission,i still would have gone there"

"The place i am going,Kouh Acedemy which was a all girl school but now it was co-ed,And I am going there to hunt some BOOBIES"

I practicall jumped in air when i got to hear about this amazing heaven-i mean school,Now it was my first day,I might hunt some devils as well.

(No One's POV)

Aizel reached the gates of kuoh acedemy as he stopped at gates.

He sighed as he sensed some devils in school and he thaught to himself"These fools are releasing their aura like idiots,I guess they thinks themselves as invincible because of their siblings"

He then began walking into the school as he saw two girls walking the other way,one of them had Crimson red hair while other had raven black hair and both of them had demonic aura around them.

"A spoiled gremory and Baraquiel's mistake,Nice duo,but they are pretty pathetic and they aren't even trying to hide themselves"Aizel sighed and he saw three figures walking towards him.

He looked at them,it was two girl and a boy,One girl had short black hair,other had long black hair while the boy had short blonde hair.

"That presence,I sense holy magic from him"Tsubaki warned her group

"Is he a angel"Saji asked

"Not a angel but a fallen one,We have to check it out"Sona replied and they three reached where Aizel was.

Aziel looked at three and greeted"Yo,sitri girl,Nice to meet you"

"So you are indeed a fallen angel aren't you"Sona said

Aizel just nodded and sona spoke up"Shouldn't you be worrying for standing in front of a high class devil and her peerage"

"And what made you think you can do anything"Aizel asked in inoccent voice

"Why are you here"Sona asked seriously and instead of answering,Aizel took out a paper signed by four devil kings to allow him to study in school

Sona's eyes widened as she didn't knew why her sister would allow a fallen to come in their territory but since he have permission,she can't do a thing.

Aizel snapped his finger and sona finally snapped out and he said"Kindly give me my schedule"

And she nodded and gave him what he wanted and she began leaving with her peerage

As she left,Aizel began thinking"How about alert the other group as well"and he released his magic pressure in air making sure no humans will be affected.

Rias was in her clubhous and she almost fell from her couch while akeno was sipping tea and cup fell from her hands by sudden spike.

"A fallen in my territory"Rias said in anger

"I sensed it earlier as well but i thaughy it was the same group from before"Akeno replied and Rias thaught about the fallen that killed issei and she said"This was someone else,this power was at my level"

"I will have koneko check it out"Akeno said and she left while bowing