Chapter 5

For training for their first rating game,Rias and peerage along with Aizel and Ryanare went to a open mountain owned by gremory.

Day 1

All of rias's peerage members were standing together while Aizel,Rias,Akeno,Ryanare were in front of them.

"So,whats our train schedule"Kiba asked

"Knight,can't you wait a bit"Aizel replied and rias asked"What are waiting for"

"For whole peerage"Aizel said

"We all are here"Rias said

"Yes,you are but you both also need training,Go stand besides your peerage"Aizel ordered but both rias and akeno refused

"If you don't wanna train then be riser's person fuck toys,I won't give a flying fuck"Aizel said and turned towards ryanare"Lets go yuuma,I will train,others can do whatever they want"and she nodded and they were about to leave and akeno said"I will train for rias"

"Nice,baraqueil's mistake"Aizel smiled and Ryanare asked in confusion"Is she commander baraqueil's daughter,Who he keep talking about"

"Yup more like mistake than daughter,He haven't even seen her in the decade"Aizel said and ryanare turned to akeno and said"I can't understand why you hate lord baraquiel,He is a good guy"

"You know nothing,And WE ARE HERE TO TRAIN NOT TO DISCUSS MY PERSONAL LIFE"Akeno yelled and aizel chuckled and turned towards ryanare and said"Yuuma you will train baraquiel's mistake in magic control and manipulation,Since you are better than them in that"

Ryanare nodded and akeno asked"I am clearly stronger than her"

"But you lack control unlike her,She is weak since she don't have any exceptional high magic reserves like you which you got from baraqueil" Aizel explained

"I got nothinh from him,Its all mine"Akeno said and Ryanare took her with her and aizel turned towards rias and said"Why aren't you following them"

"I don't need training"She said and Aizel eyes twitched a bit and he said"If you lost rating game,Don't expect any help from me or anyone else,It will be your fault"

Aizel then turned to kiba and koneko and said"You knight,You are good but you lack endurace and defense,You will work on that with the cat girl,she is good a defense but she is slow as turtle and she will work on speed"

And they both nodded and he just ignored their nods and turned towards Issei and said"Yo,Dragon boy i will train you myself,Since you have most potential out of everyone expect me,obviously"

"What are we gonna do today"Issei asked

"Nothing more than physical training" Aizel said

"Really no magic training"Issei asked

"Do you even have magic for that"Aizel asked and issei muttered"Damm he is right this time"

"Lets go we are going to unlock your balance breaker in ten days"Aizel said and rias asked"Balance breaker in ten days,Is almost impossible"

"Really,I unlocked mine on the third day from when i awakened by sacred gear"Aizel replied

"What sacred gear to you have"Rias asked"Yeah,which one do you have that turn your hair white"issei added

"Mine is called Limitless and its a undefined class sacred gear"Aizel said and issei looked like stars in his eyes and asked"Does that mean you have limitless power"

"Yeah,kind off,I can any magic with almost no magic,So i am basically limitless"Aizel explained

"Thats a over powered sacred gear,It could be easily a low longinus,just with this single ability"Rias said and aizel ignored her and said to issei"Lets go dragon boy"

He tool issei with him to a forest and issei asked"Is this where are we gonna train"

"Kind of"Aizel said and whispered"Domain expansion"

As he did that,everything around issei turned black like void and he looked at aizel and asked"What is this"

"This is my domain,We will train here,one day outside is equal to 3 days here,So we have 30 days to train now" Aizel explained as issei activated his boosted gear and draigg said"You got a fearful gear,Its called limitless insn't it,Fallen boy"

"You might be red dragon,Nice to meet you,We will talk between training"Aizel said and suddenly issei fell on ground unable to stand up and he asked"What happened to me"

"I increased gravity for you,Now Stand up and Run 10 miles,Then 250 push ups,250 pull ups,250 squats"Aizel ordered as issei ranted over training schedule.

Issei finally got up after struggling a lot and started walking and it was so tuff for him to do that,But Aizel decreased gravity a bit for issei as it was his first time training.

Soon issei got adjusted to increased gravity and his training began.

After 10 days-

Issei sacrificed his hand to gain more power and he was able to use balance breaker for about 5 minutes in total and his body became more stronger than before.

As he able to handle about 5 dozen boosts,He was able to use dragon shot more presisely and he learned fighting in hand to hand combat as well.

In ORC clubhouse

Rias and peerage left the training feild of 9 day leaving issei and Aizel behind for more training.

As now it was the day for rating game and Riser was ready for fight while rias was waiting for issei to show up.

Soon a magic circle opened and Issei and Aizel came out of it and rias looked at him"Issei,Where were you,We haven't seen you in a while"

"I was training to save you"Issei replied and Rias gave signal to grafiya and she annouced rating game to be started.