Chapter 7

A few weeks,Issei defeated Riser and broke rias's engagement.

All of them came back to human world and Aizel trained Ryanare and her group expect dohnaseek as he was called by azazel for some other missions.

After training ryanare grew 2 pairs of wings,Now she had 6 wings in total while Kalawarner and millet both had 4 wings.

Currently Aizel was walking in streets just wandering around,actually he sensed some holy energy and he was checking who was it.

On his way he came across two exorcist one had blonde hair while other had blue hair and both of them possessed a holy sword.

Aizel approached them and he said" Are you two from church"

"Yes,We are here for some mission,Angel"Blonde girl replied

"Just call me Aizel"He said and smiled at her

"I am irina shidou by the way"She said

"Nice to meet you irina"He said and turn towards blue haired exorcist and she said"I am xenovia,Weilder of sword of destruction"

"Nice amazing,And what do sword do you have irina"He asked

"Mine is called sword of mimicry"She replied

"Nice,I believe you are looking for church but unfortunately there is no church here"Aizel informed

"We know that,Actually there is my childhood friends house nearby,we are going to meet him first"Irina said

"I have been here for some time,I can help you find your friend"Aizel offered

"Yes,His name is issei hyoudou"Irina said

"Are you sure you want to meet him"Aizel asked not believing two exorcist want to meet a devil

"Yeah,he is my childhood friend"Irina said and aizel said"Ok i can show you way there,He is kinda my friend"

And he took both of them to issei's house.

He knocked door and miki opened the door and Irina introduced herself and miki welcomed them into house.

Soon issei also came there and he was shocked to see irina as he always thaught she was a boy and both irina and xenovia were shocked that issei is now a devil.

Both exorcist left hyoudou residence with Aizel and he asked"So do you have any place to stay"

"We will stay in church"Xenovia said and irina just nodded and Aizel said"You both can stay at my place if you want,It won't be nice to leave two beauties alone at night"

"No thanks"Xenovia said but irina cut her off"I guess we should take your offer"

Aizel laughed and took them to his house and he knocked door and ryanare opened door who was wearing just a apron nothing else and Both exorcist looked shocked and irina asked"How can a angel be like this"

"They should have fall by this" Xenovia said

Ryanare was confused and asked"What are you two talking about"

"I mean how are still angel,look at your self"Xenovia said and Ryanare said"Angel me?Yes i am but a fallen one"

Both exorcist looked shocked and xenovia placed her sword at Aizel's neck and coldly said"So you are fallen and you tried to fool us"

"Fool you?I am trying to help okay,voilent woman"Aizel said and freed himself from her

"Why did you hided this from us"Irina asked

"What?That i am a fallen?Tell me a reason why should i tell first you should be grateful i didn't kill you for entering my territory without permission"Aizel said

"Your territory?As far we know this is a devil territory"Xenovia said and he shook his head"It was,about a month ago but i took over now this is Half devil and Half fallen territory"

"Now care to explain why two excalibur weilder in my territory" Aizel asked coldy with a light blade in his hand and his 10 black jet wings on his back.

"A cadre?"Irina was horrified on facing a leader class while xenovia too had same expression and she said"Are you with kokabeil"

"Kokabeil that disgusting creature,No way i will affilate myself with him,Plus he is rouge now"Aizel said

"So you are not with kokabeil"Irina asked

"No i am not,Now what did he do to you"He asked

"Kokabeil has been stealing excalibur swords to fuse them and start another war"Xenovia explained

"Shit this is bad,He will reveal everything"Aizel muttered to himself but xenovia heared him and asked"What will he reveal"

"Nothing,It doesn't matter to you,Now i shall let you stay here since you and i have same goal to stop kokabeil"Aizel said

"Ok we shall stay but you will not interfere with us"Xenovia stated

"Ok even if you die,i won't"Aizel bluntly said and he again said"But you need to ask devils as well not to interfere with your work"

"Tomorrow we will go there to meet them"Irina said and all of them went inside the house.

And Ryanare,Millet and Kalawarner made food for them actually it was just for aizel but now they got unexpected guests.

Next day,Exorcist along with Aizel left to meet with Rias gremory,As Aizel was the one leading the way as he knew about their hideout or clubhouse.