Chapter 3

Next day,Aizel again attended high school.

He was sleeping on his table but soon class's door opened as akeno walked in and made her way to Aizel and slammed her hand on his table waking him up.

"Yo,Baraqueil's mistake"Aizel greeted

"How many times i have to tell you not to call me that,I have come here to take you to ORC,Rias demanded your presence"Akeno said angrily

"I have nothing to do,So lets go then" Aizel replied and went with akeno.

They both reached clubhouse where rias and her peerage was and he entered and sat on couch and rested his legs on table in front of rias.

"Why you called me here,Gremory girl"Aizel asked

"I called you"Issei said before rias could

"And why is that,Dragon boy"Aizel asked

"I sensed some fallen angels in church"He said

"Church but there is no church nearby"Aizel said and rias replied"There is one but abandoned"

"I want to know if it was you,who send those fallens"Rias asked

"No"aizel replied

"Fine,you can go now"Rias said and aizel left without saying any words.

Few days later

Issei's friend named Asia argento was captured by Ryanare and her group.

Rias and her peerage attacked them

Rias and her peerage defeated Kalawarner,Millet and Dohnaseek.

All three were pretty beat up and rias flared her power of destruction and she attacked them but before attack could hit them,Aizel came in front of them but his hairs were white instead of black.

As he took the attack head on and came out without a scratch on him and his subordinates and as smoke cleared.

Rias and her peerage looked at them with wide eyes and rias yelled"Who are you and What are you doing here in my territory"

Aizel was serious this time as he glared at her said"And who the fuck you are?How dare you kill my soldiers without any reason"

"Your soldeirs than you must be the one who ordered them to kill humans for sacred gear"Rias exclaimed

Aizel ignored her and turned towards others and asked"Where is yuuma"

"She left us behind,My lord"Kala replied

"She said to distract othere while she goes ahead"Dohnaseek replied

"Save ray-ray,Red dragon is behind her"Millet said while crying

"We are going to hava a big long chat but now we have to save Yuuma"Aizel said and turned towards rias"Why did you attacked them"

"They attacked my pawn"She replied

"Why did you do that"Aizel asked

"It was an order from ryanare" Dohnaseek replied

"I am sorry,Gremory,Don't kill my soldiers they were just following orders,Someone used higher ups names to order them"Aizel explained and he gave his hand to kalawarner and millet while dohnaseek got up on himself.

Aizel glared at three fallens and said"You will explain everything to me but we have a rescue mission now"as he walked towards rias and asked"Are you coming as well"and she nodded and he placed his hand on her shoulder and teleported in front of ryanare and issei who had his boosted gear activated.